What card should i buy so i can play GBA games on my DS lite

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by ~Wiiloader~, Dec 10, 2010.

1. ~Wiiloader~
    OP

~Wiiloader~ GBAtemp Regular

Jul 20, 2010
    United States
    K-2L
    I hawe R4 IIIcard (clone) and i can play DS games but i cant play GBA games, so i wanted to buy EZ flash 3 in 1 card so i can play GBA games on my DS lite.

Now can you giwe me your suggestions on what card for DS lite should i bug so i can play GBA games on it in full speed and maximum compatibility.

Thanks [​IMG]

2. Kit_

Kit_ Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2010
    United States
    USA
    You should but a supercard dstwo. The 3 in 1 is 20 bucks plus shipping and the dstwo is about 40.

If your dead set on the 3 in 1 then get a R4i gold that supports Wood or an Acekard 2i.

Financially your better off buying a DStwo. Not to mention it plays everything without really having to worry about having the latest firmware.

3. ThePowerOutage

ThePowerOutage The Lord of the Flyes

Mar 23, 2009
    Vallhallah
    Since you specifically want GBA emulation, I would go with the 3in1 as it has better compatibility than the SCDS2 emulator.
    It should work fine with your R4iii, though I would recommend buying a cheap 1:1 r4.

4. Skiller23

Skiller23 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 14, 2009
    Antigua and Barbuda
    if you look for a very good shop to buy a flashcart or ez expansion 3in1 use my signature

[​IMG]