Hacking What can you guys tell me about this card?

gannonroader

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I just bought a DS on Sunday, and ordered this card the same day. I'm pretty new to these cards, so I hope this doesn't sound all sound too stupid. What can you guys tell me about it? Any firmware I should grab when I get it, or any known problems? Anything at all would be appreciated. Thanks.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you got yourself clone, you should have done a little research before you bought it

if you can still return it, than return it and buy a better cart

Daidude

Puzzled
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That is probably the worst card out there!
ohmy.gif
laugh.gif

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gannonroader said:
HAHAHAHA I can't believe this. I paid like.....50 bucks for the card, and a 4 gb micro sd. What is so bad about it????

Posts merged

I paid like 50 bucks for the card, and a 4gb micro sd. What is so bad about this card?

terrible support, terrible game compatibility and it's a clone..you know, instead of a rolex you got a folex
you got robbed

$50?? it's like buying a pencil for $10

gannonroader

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't understand this, I just checked a bunch of reviews and everyone who has it loves it. Only read great things about it, and then I hear nothing but bad from you guys. All i'm really expecting is for the thing to be able to play games without lag.

And to be clear. The card was 16 bucks. I ordered a 4g micro sd with it, and with 3 day shipping the total came to 50. I think that's pretty good.

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
gannonroader said:
I don't understand this, I just checked a bunch of reviews and everyone who has it loves it. Only read great things about it, and then I hear nothing but bad from you guys. All i'm really expecting is for the thing to be able to play games without lag.

And to be clear. The card was 16 bucks. I ordered a 4g micro sd with it, and with 3 day shipping the total came to 50. I think that's pretty good.
Are you sure it's the right r4i card because they are all clones and update to them can cease at anytime so for $50 it a bit of a waste oh and you sure the reveiws are real?

And what website did you buy it from link please.

gannonroader

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The reviews seem to be real to me but I mean, there's no way to know for 100%. Technically you guys could work for a rival company and be feeding me bullshit hahahaha. No way to know for sure.

This is the Card

Here is an example of a review

" This is the best version of the R4 that I have ever used. Setup is easy, much easier than the original R4. The interface is much better, and makes the new DSi much more user friendly than the DS Lite.

Cons: There are no cons that I can find with this item. Maybe one thing, if you did not purchase an SDHC card for your old R4 card, you will need to upgrade to this style of card.

If you are investing in a DSi, and you use ROM files, then this is one item that you must have."

Here is the website I got it from. I know other people that ordered from here and had nothing but good things to say. Different cards though.

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
gannonroader said:
The reviews seem to be real to me but I mean, there's no way to know for 100%. Technically you guys could work for a rival company and be feeding me bullshit hahahaha. No way to know for sure.

This is the Card

Here is an example of a review

" This is the best version of the R4 that I have ever used. Setup is easy, much easier than the original R4. The interface is much better, and makes the new DSi much more user friendly than the DS Lite.

Cons: There are no cons that I can find with this item. Maybe one thing, if you did not purchase an SDHC card for your old R4 card, you will need to upgrade to this style of card.

If you are investing in a DSi, and you use ROM files, then this is one item that you must have."
LOl you the one who thinks we are talking bullshit if fact we are trying to save your ass for $50 comeon now.

Is that reveiw from Gbatemp website because their are no reviews on www.gamersection.ca from people who bought the card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0