Homebrew What can I do with my 3DS? I have 10.3.0-28

Xcyper33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I go here...and I see so much links. Links to games, CFWs, etc. But not the specific one I want.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I even alt+f4 "9.2" and nothing appears amongst all of those links.

Is it in CIA Format section?

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I go here...and I see so much links. Links to games, CFWs, etc. But not the specific one I want.

I even alt+f4 "9.2" and nothing appears amongst all of those links.
If you search "agb_firm" in the CIA section you will find a thread a bit down named mega mset 4.x 6.x backups etc with the files you want

Xcyper33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I managed to get into this thread. now its a list of tons of links that same 9.2U on them, which one do I choose?

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I managed to get into this thread. now its a list of tons of links that same 9.2U on them, which one do I choose?
If you're in the right thread it should only have o3ds 9.2, n3ds 9.2, and a patched 9.2 (avoid that one) unless I'm misremembering

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're in the right thread it should only have o3ds 9.2, n3ds 9.2, and a patched 9.2 (avoid that one) unless I'm misremembering
Actually, I'm looking at the page now and it's all new and shiny (not really just sorta reorganized). And afaik, the patched version is gone.

Xcyper33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I figured it out now. Okay sweet. now place this in updates folder, got it.

So basically the Blue colored Links are what you guys'r talking about rite?

Alright. I'm stuck on the sysUpdater part. I installed this into a created folder called 3ds, and installed the 9.2U (for USA O3DS) into the created updates folder. I turn my 3DS on and I see nothing. Is there something I'm missing here?

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I figured it out now. Okay sweet. now place this in updates folder, got it.

So basically the Blue colored Links are what you guys'r talking about rite?

Alright. I'm stuck on the sysUpdater part. I installed this into a created folder called 3ds, and installed the 9.2U (for USA O3DS) into the created updates folder. I turn my 3DS on and I see nothing. Is there something I'm missing here?
Did you try downgrading? What do you mean you see nothing?

Last edited by Just Passing By,

Xcyper33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I downgrade? My 3DS is just behaving like normal. Is there anything special I have to do in the 3DS Home menu?

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. This is a fresh 10.3
Then you won't be able to downgrade atm. Right now the main way of getting into homebrew is seemingly broken, so if you want to wait, it may work later (free), but if you need it now, head to the nearest Gamestop and pick up a copy of Ocarina of Time and Powersaves to get into homebrew.

Kylezo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then you won't be able to downgrade atm. Right now the main way of getting into homebrew is seemingly broken, so if you want to wait, it may work later (free), but if you need it now, head to the nearest Gamestop and pick up a copy of Ocarina of Time and Powersaves to get into homebrew.

Wait, what? You can just use the date setting workaround to load browserhax...

Kylezo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you gotten it to work though? Afaik, right now browserhax is completely broken.

I have - not today, but I'm only seeing like 3 reports of people saying it's not working for them, maybe I missed something. In any case, it makes zero sense to outright not even tell OP to try it just because there may or may not be issues with it. Definitely try to run browserhax, it's the doorway to opening up your entire system.

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have - not today, but I'm only seeing like 3 reports of people saying it's not working for them, maybe I missed something. In any case, it makes zero sense to outright not even tell OP to try it just because there may or may not be issues with it. Definitely try to run browserhax, it's the doorway to opening up your entire system.
I mean you can try it I guess, but I have a feeling it won't work for you. There's actually a high number of people that say it doesn't work including me.

Pandurinooo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really want to region unlock my 3DS so I can play the Inazuma Eleven games, how do I go about doing that?

I can't really go on eshop because its asking me to update and I'm afraid to do that.
Add me on Skype, I'll walk you through it all. I'm kinda bored myself. Add dapandagrinder.

Xcyper33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pandurino helped me downgrade. Now I'm having MUCH trouble getting the sliderhax to work. I put in the qr code, and it says "failed to load page" so I touch the slider at the very end and it just says "an error has occured". I keep trying but it keeps failing, what gives?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1