Hacking What can I do with banned nintendo?

S60Doc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently got nintendo switch from ebay. 2 nintendo switches 1 blod and other one banned.
I'm seeing that there is no more games on tinfoil. So what can I do with it? It's working perfectly I don't wanna use it for parts. Any recommendations?

Basketto

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Recently got nintendo switch from ebay. 2 nintendo switches 1 blod and other one banned.
I'm seeing that there is no more games on tinfoil. So what can I do with it? It's working perfectly I don't wanna use it for parts. Any recommendations?

You can literally do everything the switch offers other than use nintendos online services. You cant use eshop, play online using nintendo.
If your asking what the exploited side can do,
Emulation, themes, ports, play gamebackups(a lighter term for what is a common profession in somalia), run android, run ubuntu, run lakka, & a bunch of other things.

Reactions: S60Doc

Tomtani1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a banned Switch five months ago and it has been working great. I don't play online and I don't care for the Nintendo online services. I can play all the games that I wanted. I don't need to use an EmuMMC partition. The best part of it is that I don't have to worry about getting banned because I am already banned.

Last edited by Tomtani1,

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
I bought a banned Switch five months ago and it has been working great. I don't play online and I don't care for the Nintendo online services. I can play all the games that I wanted. I don't need to use an EmuMMC partition. The best part of it is that I don't have to worry about getting banned because I am already banned.
You know that it an emummc is always recommended. Doesn't matter whether you're banned or not. An emummc gives a level of "brick protection".

KomasterXX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
You know that it an emummc is always recommended. Doesn't matter whether you're banned or not. An emummc gives a level of "brick protection".

But I guess SX OS' nand restoration option would allow you to unbrick your console in such an event, no?

Blavla

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Same things and more.

DioStone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can install Totally legit backups of games. Also homebrew apps like the SM64 port and RetroArch.
Android is an option if you would like to use your switch as a overpriced android tablet.
Also iirc you can play LAN servers which don't use NSO so you can use them even if you're banned.

Also don't have to risk getting banned since well, you know.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can install Totally legit backups of games. Also homebrew apps like the SM64 port and RetroArch.
Android is an option if you would like to use your switch as a overpriced android tablet.
Also iirc you can play LAN servers which don't use NSO so you can use them even if you're banned.

Also don't have to risk getting banned since well, you know.
True, I can still play Mario kart in wireless 2p mode. Just can’t play online, only “local WiFi”.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hunt for the games illegally on the Internet.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb