ROM Hack What can I do with a 3ds 1.0.0-0E?

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Perhaps you can.work out something with @hundshamer as this is more of a public service than anything. I don't think a day one has been dumped, so...
I dumped my day one 3ds's nand months ago only found the test menu title on it... nothing else... same on a few other peoples 1.0.0 units... nintendo started leaving more stuff behind on the nand sometime later.

spoonm

Can count to 3.
Trophies
Website
spoonm.org
XP
Country
Brazil
Huh?? what do you mean?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

guuys pls lets have the final solution- what do i do to update my emunand to 4.- without buying anything?

The answers I can give you, for now:

On your 1.0.0 3DS: You can't update it to 4.X - 9.2 without using a game card to update. You will have to buy something.
On your 10.3 3DS: There's nothing you can do right now, if you don't have the first version of Ironfall Invasion, Cubic Ninja, or Ocarina of Time 3D(plus Powersaves if you don't already have oothax installed).
On your 7.2 3DS: You can follow the guides linked and get CFW. Just for the love of god don't update that.

If you'll use the 7.2 3DS for CFW, etc., I ask you not to update your 1.0.0 3DS so its NAND can be dumped in the future. If you don't feel confident or don't have the resources to do a hardmod, is selling it to someone who will an option?

richardparker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India

On your 1.0.0 3DS: You can't update it to 4.X - 9.2 without using a game card to update. You will have to buy something.
On your 10.3 3DS: There's nothing you can do right now, if you don't have the first version of Ironfall Invasion, Cubic Ninja, or Ocarina of Time 3D(plus Powersaves if you don't already have oothax installed).
On your 7.2 3DS: You can follow the guides linked and get CFW. Just for the love of god don't update that.

If you'll use the 7.2 3DS for CFW, etc., I ask you not to update your 1.0.0 3DS so its NAND can be dumped in the future. If you don't feel confident or don't have the resources to do a hardmod, is selling it to someone who will an option?
i have a 10.1 3ds not 10.3

Talexius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Why are people so interested in his 1.0 nand? @Normmatt already said it has nothing interesting and people in scene already have that nand, so stop confusing the poor guy.

D

Deleted User

Why are people so interested in his 1.0 nand? @Normmatt already said it has nothing interesting and people in scene already have that nand, so stop confusing the poor guy.
Assuming you mean 1.0.0 (learn to firmware, dammit!!), there are almost no copies of that NAND in cyberspace. It would also be extremely useful for research purposes! :)

richardparker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India

whatb links?

Talexius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Assuming you mean 1.0.0 (learn to firmware, dammit!!), there are almost no copies of that NAND in cyberspace. It would also be extremely useful for research purposes! :)

And you learn to read, dammit!!!!

From the few 1.0.0 units I have nand dumped there isn't many factory titles on them. Most of the factory titles came from systems that were sold with 3.x+ on them.

I dumped my day one 3ds's nand months ago only found the test menu title on it... nothing else... same on a few other peoples 1.0.0 units... nintendo started leaving more stuff behind on the nand sometime later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)