Homebrew what can i do now with a banned switch

Kouta928

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
you might be able to sell it, but it's probably going to be worth half as much since it's banned. I mean who wants a banned console!?
Really? nintendo online sucks so hard, I don't even bother with the online functions and so do many many people xD

fragged

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have you ever found a hackable Switch online for $150? Please, show us where. We'll wait.
That's what I was going to sell my (probably) banned Tablet & Joy Con's only Switch for. The replacement Atomic Purple shell I did the sway with has a bunch of cracks on it along with missing the kickstand (it's in pretty bad shape) & I noticed the sticks are starting to drift now. I have a chipped SWOLED now for both online and CFW on an emummc so I don't get banned this time, when I first started that wasn't a thing.
But after thinking for a while I plan to replace the Shell (for a third time), get a laminated LCD screen replacement (that air gap in the screen is why I can't stand to use it after getting my OLED), and install a Trinket on it.
Mostly so I can can use Android & Linux on it as those are both quite a ways off from working on the OLED Switch.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its always best to treat a 2nd hand switch as it is dirty.

But lets say if unfortunately a buyer linked his/her acc on a banned switch, does it result in his/her acc being flagged and ban? or the ban is a solely console ban?

Not very likely, especially since the console would be told it was not able to connect early on in the process. Heck, it’s very likely the original pirate won’t get anything more than a console ban. Account bans are rare and typically reserved for people like CC thieves, which are a whole different level of scum.

error404bsod

Koffing Used Smoke. Koffing is already high as fuc
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it been almost a month since i got banned from my switch luckily i got a new switch but what can i do now with the old one. I got banned for pirating Nintendo switch game because i really didn't want to pay 60 dollars for the same game on a new console.
Bro just take it apart and sell the parts but not the joy cons

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it's banned, that's how much I'd expect to pay for one.

btw, I was offered $150 and $175 for my hackable switch on here actually, and it's not banned.

I’ll give you $125 and some posters* of @FAST6191 ’s mom.
*they posters cause she a little big

Last edited by binkinator,

CloudStrife190100

HaxCommunity
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Really? nintendo online sucks so hard, I don't even bother with the online functions and so do many many people xD

I've got 2 switch's now 1 is banned and the other isn't with emunand setup. The online services are a joke anyway so I'm thinking of getting the 2nd system banned by removing the emunand all together so i can have that extra storage space 😂

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Its always best to treat a 2nd hand switch as it is dirty.

But lets say if unfortunately a buyer linked his/her acc on a banned switch, does it result in his/her acc being flagged and ban? or the ban is a solely console ban?
console ban. I'm using the account that was used on my banned switch on another unbanned and oled switch, both are fine.

Reactions: kenlee168

Dinko1310

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I sold one of my hacked/banned Switch for the peice of a new OLED Switch. People gave me they new Switch plus money. You heave gold in your hands.

Reactions: binkinator

Burorī

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Go crazy and do whatever you want without the fear of getting banned again. I'm banned but all the things I can still do on my console are so worth it

Reactions: binkinator

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it been almost a month since i got banned from my switch luckily i got a new switch but what can i do now with the old one. I got banned for pirating Nintendo switch game because i really didn't want to pay 60 dollars for the same game on a new console.
You can literally do anything on a banned console except online play. You realize hackable consoles are way more valuable than unhackable ones?

CloudStrife190100

HaxCommunity
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
even for a banned you can get 260$ in Europe for it

I paid £130 for a unpatched unit last Christmas off Facebook Market place. Which never had custom firmware. The sellers were Nintendo geeks so they physically purchased everything

But my 1st system cost £300 2 years before that and it was banned already due to the hack

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.