What can i do during the day i have so much free time

jamespoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
i work weekends sometimes 1 day might be 2 from 9am till 4:30pm then the rest of my time is free and some of the time is spent playing games online doing house work if needed and doing online surveys and tasks on many sites to make some extra money they pay ok for how long it takes to complete them and they pay in usd so converted to nzd i make decent money i also sometimes make youtube videos sometimes i may do a few other things like go movies once and a while checkout second hand stores ect but that is about it

i just been doing this for the last 5/6 years i need a change before i stir crazy

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try making stuff (like a mod or level) for some of your fav games. It's fun to do (usually) and it helps you learn other skills (like 3d modeling, coding, art, engines, etc...) while keeping within your interests

D

Deleted User

Read some books, learn a foreign language, get fit or one of the suggestions above.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get a girlfriend. ...or a BF, if you...want that.
Get an exotic animal as a pet.
Learn a new language.
Utilize your skills to benefit others.
Grow plants.
Get drunk.
Jack off with your other hand.
Do something you didn't know you could do by trying something new; i.e. learn a new recipe, substitute certain ingredients and see if it's palpable.
Read a book about something you didn't know about.
Watch a movie in a theater.
Exercise until you vomit.
Call your old friends.
Get a better college degree.
Help people in your community.
Write a song.
Make a diary.
Clean your everything.
Write a company a letter of appreciation for ______ that you enjoy.
Make new friends.
Volunteer your time at a shelter or _____.
Sing karaoke.
Eat some vitamins.
Go for an adventurous bike ride.
Become a master of ________.
Go to jail?
Check craigslist to see what you can link together; i.e. cross-reference the "wanted" and "free" sections to see if you can make money or just help people out.
Praise me for all these new ideas.
Do nothing.
Netflix and netflix.
Make a website.
Leave flowers on graves.
Learn to cut your own hair.
Join my crew.

A very fun one: actually read the Christian bible.....it's fucking crazy.

r5xscn

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Add periods and commas to your post, capitalize your first letter in the sentence.
Seriously tho, if you are bored because of your free time, try to learn something from library or internet. Or just simply study at University.

A very fun one: actually read the Christian bible.....it's fucking crazy.
I read the Christian bible, loved it, but somehow I am not comfortable going to a church lol.

Last edited by r5xscn,
Reactions: H1B1Esquire

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I similarly found myself without much to officially do most of the time.

I usually find myself wandering around seeing what I can see. If you are indeed in kiwiland then you have just a few things to go see (and I doubt I here I would even accept "but I live here so" like I might for many others), especially if you can take a few days to go do it.

I like to build things, fix things and create things. Many of these can be sold on for some profit, done on your own time and probably do better than surveys, certainly going to be more stimulating. The profit will maybe not be enough to justify it as a full time job but should be able to do things for extra pocket money.

I also like to learn things. Usually things that further allow me to build, fix and create things but your choice here.

subtextz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hit the gym and lift heavy things while listening to audiobooks or podcasts (Hardcore History, Joe Rogan etc). Maybe some yoga or meditation? Get a good cast iron pan and learn how to cook a steak properly and eat it too.

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Find your passion and, well, do that. No-one can really tell you what to do. Sure we could make hundreds of suggestions, but the only way you’ll enjoy spending your time doing something, is to do something which makes you happy.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Get a second job in the week
Go out and explore the world
Study foreign languages or whatever you can use later on
Build a house
Think about a company you can start to earn billions of money
Go hunt for Gold in your backyard (i mean the rest of Australia) with a descent metal detector
Go dig for Opal
Try out every rom for any retro system

Build your own submarine and go dive to places nobody ever has gone before
Make evil plans to become the first world leader of the United Countries of Earth (U.C.E.)
Build your own space fleet and claim all planets under your leadership (Explore like Captain Kirk but rule like Darth Vader)

ehehe :D keep on dreaming about all stuff said above :D, the last 3 options i posted, that's on my bucked list (hahaha....)

Last edited by DjoeN,

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i work weekends sometimes 1 day might be 2 from 9am till 4:30pm then the rest of my time is free and some of the time is spent playing games online doing house work if needed and doing online surveys and tasks on many sites to make some extra money they pay ok for how long it takes to complete them and they pay in usd so converted to nzd i make decent money i also sometimes make youtube videos sometimes i may do a few other things like go movies once and a while checkout second hand stores ect but that is about it

i just been doing this for the last 5/6 years i need a change before i stir crazy
Dunno where you work, have you considered software engineering/computer science?

Reactions: Mythical

Hardline

GBAtemp Advanced Fan and Power Metal Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
You can go out and walk for 1 hour or 2 with music you like
you can go to the gym...
you can clean your house...
you can do what you wont but...

you have to have a routine in your life .. otherwise it can end badly..trust me i NOW!!!!!!

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Coming.