Homebrew What Browser-based exploits on 9.x are there right now?

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
There is only one exploit. The one where you can inject code through a webkit bug.
The many "exploits" are the same with different ROP chains being injected.

Reactions: Zidapi

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There is only one exploit. The one where you can inject code through a webkit bug.
The many "exploits" are the same with different ROP chains being injected.
Hi, i have read from u, lot of time that answer... why we cant start leaked cfw without cart?

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hi, i have read from u, lot of time that answer... why we cant start leaked cfw without cart?
What cfw? The 4.x one?
You need to inject a ROP chain into mset savedata. The most practical way to do that is to use a DS flashcard.

chrisluna413

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downgrading lets you use all the existing features that you can do with 4.x exploit and launchers. And yes, you can install a 4.x CFW, but is a very tedious proccess if you ask, I have tried it once and works very well, the only let down is taht is very buggy and only supports .cia installation from games with 6.x FW and lower.

Not exactly true. Having emuNAND updated to 9.4 let's you install any game.

Arshes91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
im kinda late to the party but if i want to downgrade my 3ds on 4.5 should consider done if i use the web exploit since im 9.4 sysnand or whatherver?

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm afraid that since n3ds is coming under 9.2 they'll have no real incentive to work on 9.4 for a long time, maybe years even since every 3ds is coming 9.2 and below out of the box for now. New features and n3ds support is probably way ahead of it in their priorities.

I thought over this a lot and in the end I was presented with two choices, getting sky or buying another 3DS. I decided that buying a new console while I can still get an exploitable unit was the safest choice.

2jg6yo0.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-