galaxykidgamma

OP
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
United States
Personal I thought HX was the coolest. I liked all the acrobatic moves, plus it was cool trying to master it. I beat W w/ it. What biometal did you like/use the most?

p.s. did anyone else notice that OX looks exactly like zero from MMX on GBA?

Heito

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually used ZX the most unless I needed to switch for a boss or obstacle, but I really like using OX now that I got it. Lots of fun
biggrin.gif

Yeah,it's Omega so thats..kinda the reason it looks like Megaman Zero style Zero. (I think MMZ3 showed that)

sketch143

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it's irritating on how they cut short on the movesets of the guardian models.. Lx has only a few attacks, the only combo Hx can perform is that "3 slash plus Beam blade in the end" combo.. Fx basically shoots balls like crazy, and the same can be said with Fx.. =\

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hx is of course the one I use most (the dash-jump-dash combo makes travelling through the levels much faster), and I think it's the most fun to use...too bad Hx makes the whole game pretty unbalanced...you almost never use any other biometal

what I also don't like about the game is that it's called "ZX", but's it's more Z and less X than the Megaman Zero games themselves...capcom should release a new classic Megaman X game for the DS

at least Capcom got rid of the Cyber Elves and shit...those felt like a really cheap and bad addition to the Megaman series...they just didn't fit into the game

zoharmodifier

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FX isn't that bad. it's very effective against certain minibosses and bosses. especially both water bosses, where you can just adjust your shot to go straight up. it'll never hit their "weak" points, making a LV4 victory much easier.

galaxykidgamma

OP
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
United States
oh yah, i did use ZX for most of the bosses, but i'm playing the zero games now so i'm getting good at sabering bosses

edit: maybe i don't get the whole omega thing, i thought omega was a bad guy? (haven't played past mmz1 yet)

Kurumi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
whats the difference between a LV1 and LV4 victory?
I liked/like Lx and Hx personally :3

LV4 means you haven't damaged the Biometal once during the boss battle and thus, don't need to repair it. LV1 Means you damaged it at the highest point possible, meaning you'll have to repair it 3 times (which will get it to LV4).

As for me, It depends on the situation. But i'd have to say that Hx is my favorite.

mackster

Trophies
XP
Country
sucks that all of the biometals things dont have like combos or super cool charge ups from the older version of megaman =*(

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Um actually they do. You have to charge up and then hold up and release, down for Fx. My guide should be up on GameFAQs soon, pending CJayC realising that the other "Biometal" FAQ is not a movelist!

sketch143

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
^ true

Hx has that electric orb thing and the tornado (big help on the last boss), Lx has the ice thing and the ice dragon. Fx has that huge fireball, and Px uses a big shuriken and his other special puts oyu in a state where you can dash through enemies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended