what biometal do you like?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by galaxykidgamma, Sep 20, 2006.

Sep 20, 2006
  1. galaxykidgamma
    OP

Member galaxykidgamma GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Personal I thought HX was the coolest. I liked all the acrobatic moves, plus it was cool trying to master it. I beat W w/ it. What biometal did you like/use the most?

p.s. did anyone else notice that OX looks exactly like zero from MMX on GBA?

2. Heito

Member Heito Advanced Member

United States
    I actually used ZX the most unless I needed to switch for a boss or obstacle, but I really like using OX now that I got it. Lots of fun [​IMG]

Yeah,it's Omega so thats..kinda the reason it looks like Megaman Zero style Zero. (I think MMZ3 showed that)

3. sketch143

Member sketch143 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Omega is a stolen boss from MMZ3 actually ;p everything's the same.. even the moveset i think

4. mackster

Member mackster GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    mine would have 2 be Lx cause it has a spear LOL

5. sketch143

Canada
    it's irritating on how they cut short on the movesets of the guardian models.. Lx has only a few attacks, the only combo Hx can perform is that "3 slash plus Beam blade in the end" combo.. Fx basically shoots balls like crazy, and the same can be said with Fx.. =\

6. Adventures_of_Lo

Newcomer Adventures_of_Lo Advanced Member

Finland
    Hx is the most usefull one. (of course) I also like Px. Fx was a disapointment. It's really just a weaker version of Px.

7. Vater Unser

Member Vater Unser GBAtemp Addict

Germany
    Hx is of course the one I use most (the dash-jump-dash combo makes travelling through the levels much faster), and I think it's the most fun to use...too bad Hx makes the whole game pretty unbalanced...you almost never use any other biometal

what I also don't like about the game is that it's called "ZX", but's it's more Z and less X than the Megaman Zero games themselves...capcom should release a new classic Megaman X game for the DS

at least Capcom got rid of the Cyber Elves and shit...those felt like a really cheap and bad addition to the Megaman series...they just didn't fit into the game

8. zoharmodifier

Member zoharmodifier GBAtemp Regular

United States
    FX isn't that bad. it's very effective against certain minibosses and bosses. especially both water bosses, where you can just adjust your shot to go straight up. it'll never hit their "weak" points, making a LV4 victory much easier.

9. galaxykidgamma
    OP

Member galaxykidgamma GBAtemp Regular

United States
    oh yah, i did use ZX for most of the bosses, but i'm playing the zero games now so i'm getting good at sabering bosses

edit: maybe i don't get the whole omega thing, i thought omega was a bad guy? (haven't played past mmz1 yet)

10. ShinaKitsune

Newcomer ShinaKitsune Advanced Member

United States
    whats the difference between a LV1 and LV4 victory?
    I liked/like Lx and Hx personally :3

11. Kurumi

Newcomer Kurumi Member

Canada
    LV4 means you haven't damaged the Biometal once during the boss battle and thus, don't need to repair it. LV1 Means you damaged it at the highest point possible, meaning you'll have to repair it 3 times (which will get it to LV4).

As for me, It depends on the situation. But i'd have to say that Hx is my favorite.

12. ShinaKitsune

Newcomer ShinaKitsune Advanced Member

United States
    Oh thanks :3

13. mackster

Member mackster GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    sucks that all of the biometals things dont have like combos or super cool charge ups from the older version of megaman =*(

14. Torte

Member Torte GBAtemp Advanced Fan

New Zealand
    Um actually they do. You have to charge up and then hold up and release, down for Fx. My guide should be up on GameFAQs soon, pending CJayC realising that the other "Biometal" FAQ is not a movelist!

15. sketch143

Canada
    ^ true

Hx has that electric orb thing and the tornado (big help on the last boss), Lx has the ice thing and the ice dragon. Fx has that huge fireball, and Px uses a big shuriken and his other special puts oyu in a state where you can dash through enemies.