Hacking What backup loaders can play WiiWare games from USB Drive?

Azrazel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering what other alternatives there were myself, and the link above didn't help really. Nothing on that thread about wiiware games except for Uloader. So far I've tried Triiforce/Mighty Loader but they are very buggy and only some wiiware games work on them. Going to try Sneek/Uneek next and see how well it works with Wiiware backups. If that fails I might give Uloader a try.

Donkey Plonk

Trophies
XP
Country
Azrazel said:
I was wondering what other alternatives there were myself, and the link above didn't help really. Nothing on that thread about wiiware games except for Uloader. So far I've tried Triiforce/Mighty Loader but they are very buggy and only some wiiware games work on them. Going to try Sneek/Uneek next and see how well it works with Wiiware backups. If that fails I might give Uloader a try.
No they don't. You're using too new a cios.

I literally did this last week and it took me a while to find exactly what I needed but in the end triiforce mrc was exactly right, the problem is waninkoko's newer cios' fuck it up.
Search up, there is an edited version of triiforce mrc that runs off of ios 199. And there is also a modified waninkoko rev14 that installs into ios 199.

Put the two together and triiforce works perfect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality