What are your views on gay marriage?

Do you think gay marriage should be legal?

• Yes, gay marriage should be legal.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, gay marriage should not be legal.

• I don't really care either way.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
if youre ok with letting a teacher teach your 10 yr old son in exchange for raping him anally.... I hope to god you are not a parent, as this was the common practice in these ancient societies.

Are you implying that all gay people are rapists?

zombielove

Trophies
XP
Country
Lord Kanti said:
youer missing the point: if two identical couples with no history of crime violence and poverty wanted to adopta child but one couple was gay and the other straight,, the straight couple is the optimal couple.

throwing random variables into the mix does not change the fact that a mother and father are the optimal environment.

~~~~~~
Homosexual relationships have worked in other societies such as ancient Greece, Roman ...
wtf? you do realize that these societys faild misserably.... I'm surprised that the hedonistic and pedophilic inhabitants of rome havntbeen excavated as solid pillars of salt......

if youre ok with letting a teacher teach your 10 yr old son in exchange for raping him anally.... I hope to god you are not a parent, as this was the common practice in these ancient societies.

*facepalm*

Please read more Dawkins. I'm going to play DS.

zombielove

Trophies
XP
Country
granville said:
QUOTE said:

I sure hope not!
rolleyes.gif

"In 1992, alarmed over claims made during a campaign for an anti-gay state constitutional amendment in Colorado, two physicians reviewed every case of suspected child molestation evaluated at Children's Hospital in Denver over a one-year period. Of the 269 cases determined to involve molestation by an adult, only two of the perpetrators could be identified as gay or lesbian. The researchers concluded that the risk of child sexual abuse by an identifiably gay or lesbian person was between zero and 3.1%, and that the risk of such abuse by the heterosexual partner of a relative was over 100 times greater.[8]"

Ok, I'm really going to play DS now. Trying to have a proper debate with uneducated, religious zealots has made me bored.

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Lord Kanti said:
quim i feel the same, I don't need the state to validiadate my relationships.. however, I want to show commitment and strap that ball and chain on hard and cold so that my son will grow up to see what it means to be responsible and commited.
And you can't be responsible or committed without being married? I'm sorry but that is the most ridiculous thing I've read today.

QUOTE said:
when I first met thier son and found out his parents situation he was embarrassed and akward about the whole situation and explaining it....
From the way you come off in this thread I would imagine he was embarrassed for you more than anything.

QUOTE said:
and when you willingly step into a marriage knowing that if you fail and quit at 'making it work' ..... eh you see where Im going with this
wink.gif
No, I'm afraid I don't see where you are going with it.

man needs law and order. it is in mans nature to worship god and establish laws and religious practices.
I'm sorry but you have gone from the ridiculous to the absurd.

Lord Kanti

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK I cant hold back, Youre a bloody jackass! I said that the ancient greeks exchanged knowledge for pedophile man boy ass love! its in the history books!!! or is that not enough PROOF for you!!!

did I say all gay people....

from now on for my own sanity I will disregard all comments made by granville....

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No way, not ever, it should never EVER be legal, call me a 'moral freak', 'old' or 'close-minded' but I'll be against it until the end of time! It wholly defiles the sanctity of marriage! Even being gay would be illegal if I was in charge! NOTHING will ever make me change my view! Say what you want, I don't care!

granville said:
It's the truth.

Also, screw hypocrites, almost as bad as homosexuals themselves.

Lord Kanti

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
absurd?

then tell my why in
ASIA
NORTH AMERICA
SOUTH AMERICA
and AFRICA

all have pyramids dedicated to the worship of God? It is in mans nature to establish law, religion and morality.

read a book once in a while...

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
OK I cant hold back, Youre a bloody jackass! I said that the ancient greeks exchanged knowledge for pedophile man boy ass love! its in the history books!!! or is that not enough PROOF for you!!!

did I say all gay people....

from now on for my own sanity I will disregard all comments made by granville....

Actually, I was being dead serious and not trying to annoy you. Now that you have clarified, I see that you didn't mean that. I got that from your post and didn't mean to take it the wrong way. Now I suggest you apologize for calling me a "bloody jackass". If you won't, at least prove that I am one.

QUOTEIt's the truth.

It's the truth that you are lying.

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
^I'm ignoring that for obvious reasons.

quim69 said:
Mei-o said:
granville said:
It's the truth.
Wow, aren't you an intelligent little one.
Wow, your attempts at trying to look smart sucks...criticizing even humor, you sir...ok, never mind, I know what will happen next...

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Lord Kanti said:
then tell my why in
ASIA
NORTH AMERICA
SOUTH AMERICA
and AFRICA

all have pyramids dedicated to the worship of God? It is in mans nature to establish law, religion and morality.
You are linking a desire by some to the nature of man. Which is so absurd it is sublime.

QUOTE said:
read a book once in a while...
I'd suggest you do the same - one other than the bible.

QUOTE(Mei-o @ Nov 2 2008, 11:16 AM)
Wow, your attempts at trying to look smart sucks...criticizing even humor, you sir...ok, never mind, I know what will happen next...
Humour? there was no comedy in the original post - just idiocy. Thanks for the humour in your reply though, I needed a laugh.

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
quim69 said:
Mei-o said:
Humour? there was no comedy in the original post - just idiocy. Thanks for the humour in your reply though, I needed a laugh.
Stage 1: Denial

Oh dear, I've seen this before, no point in arguing with a pretensive homo, sorry for making you cry sir, err, ma'am! I'll be going on my happy homo-free way!

Joey R.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This thread should be locked ASAP, before more people keep making an ass of themselves. Seriously, opinions should be kept away from the public eye. It's obvious that certain users still don't know how to cope with other people thinking differently from them.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joey R. said:
This thread should be locked ASAP, before more people keep making an ass of themselves. Seriously, opinions should be kept away from the public eye. It's obvious that certain users still don't know how to cope with other people thinking differently from them.
I agree. This began clean enough until the religious zealots came in and started calling everyone faggots and the mud slinging began.

zombielove

Trophies
XP
Country
*snip

It wasn't as sordid as you make it sound. Lol! You sound like a Christian or something! Hahaha.

I haven't studied the Greeks much, I'm more familiar with Japanese culture, but it was pretty much the same kind of relationship, I think.

In ancient Japanese society, most high-ranking samurai, monks and other high members of society had a master-apprentice relationship with younger boys.

It was said that a man's relationship with a wife made him more feminine, which was undesirable. Older samurai would teach young apprentices about swordsmanship, poetry, calligraphy etc. and they would build a relationship together. They were lovers - it was often sexual. The younger man would gain experience, knowledge and training. In those times it was expensive to get married and raise kids for a samurai. Often he couldn't get married, so his assets and family name would be passed to his lover.

Some men continued their relationship together forever. Most got married to women later in life, while still maintaining a close friendship.

In battle it was said to make men fight with more ferocity to defend each other. Mori Ranmaru, the lover of Oda Nobunaga famously performed ritual suicide with Oda after trying to defend him.

Even up until World War 2 this kind of practice went on in Japanese society (until the American Christians came and imposed their 'morality' on everyone)

This was seen as a noble relationship, not "pedophile man boy ass love", as you so eloquently put it.

If you'd like to read more on this topic google 'shudo' or 'danshoku'.

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Joey R. said:
Well, duh, calling other people's OPINIONS idiocy is a huge and horrid idiocy by itself!

Toni, you're reading, close please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...