What are your funniest fails

tehnoobshow

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I made this topic to compile everyone's funniest failures and so that we make all make fun of them and vice versa and find ways
to cheer you up.

Whether it be falling on your face in front of the girl you like or maybe you tripped going up the stairs and a teacher or someone you know shouted epic fail and you felt really embarrassed.

Have fun and dont be shy
rofl.gif

thanks

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, man. I can't believe I'm gonna share this, but...

When I was a hormonally charged teenager, I was on my school bus, showing off to my friends. We saw this really good-looking girl and I decided to obnoxiously shout at her.

I said, "Wooo, come and sit on my face!"

She replied, "Why? Is your nose bigger than your cock?"

The whole bus erupted with laughter! I learned a valuable lesson that day and I've never done anything like it since!

tehnoobshow

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SixtySixHundred said:

When I was a hormonally charged teenager, I was on my school bus, showing off to my friends. We saw this really good-looking girl and I decided to obnoxiously shout at her.

The whole bus erupted with laughter! I learned a valuable lesson that day and I've never done anything like it since!
lol i just laughed so hard i accidentally woke up my baby brother

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SixtySixHundred said:

That made my day. thats some funny shit.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me and a few other co-workers were messing around. One of them likes to throw ice at me, so I got her back by tossing one down the face of her shirt (into her shirt), and she made a motion to grab me. So I bolted in the opposite direction. Now we have a place to wash our hands, it has a door like the medicine cabinet above your sink. The door comes open quite a bit. As I ran I smacked my forehead into the door. The ironic thing is that I have done this once before, but I actually broke it that time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup