Gaming What are your favorite Splatoon strategies?

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing alot of Ranked Battles. Lately I've been running interference. I sneak to the enemy's base and lay a mine in front of their spawn point, paint their base and keep them busy so my team is free to paint, all the while filling my ink strike.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I once came across a team that was working together so well you'd think they had voice chat. No matter what anyone in my team did, these guys would just destroy them, and they were all moving closer and closer to our spawn point, having covered all the ground behind them. Anyways, their strategy was all offense, and their weakness is that they didn't pay attention to the ground behind them. I snuck past 'em and inked up over half the map behind them while they weren't even paying attention. I won the match for my team.

Reactions: Drak0rex

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I either use airospray silver with seekers with a bunch of ink savior sub and use the seekers for sniping incoming people, or use a blaster type weapon and hide in an area near the splatzone closest to the enemy waiting for someone to pass me so I can get them from behind. The second option made me earn my neutral B rank.

Last edited by keven3477,

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
B Rank Limbo is real. Be prepared to spend a fuck ton on B Rank. Use Splattershot Jr. to save your ass on Ranked and hope you get placed with a good team.

Reactions: keven3477

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I'll get back to Splatoon if they ever remove the limitation of 2 maps per 4hrs and offer a new mode ala "Splat or be Splatted" (Deathmatch / Free-For-All) as I'd see that have a lot of potential for gamers who're tried of the main two modes available right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Oh? What did you take to get Hi? :angry: