What are your favorite Splatoon strategies?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by Drak0rex, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Drak0rex
    OP

Drak0rex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 12, 2014
    United States
    I've been playing alot of Ranked Battles. Lately I've been running interference. I sneak to the enemy's base and lay a mine in front of their spawn point, paint their base and keep them busy so my team is free to paint, all the while filling my ink strike.

2. MarioFanatic64

MarioFanatic64 The guy who does things

Sep 13, 2009
    I once came across a team that was working together so well you'd think they had voice chat. No matter what anyone in my team did, these guys would just destroy them, and they were all moving closer and closer to our spawn point, having covered all the ground behind them. Anyways, their strategy was all offense, and their weakness is that they didn't pay attention to the ground behind them. I snuck past 'em and inked up over half the map behind them while they weren't even paying attention. I won the match for my team.

Drak0rex likes this.
  3. keven3477

keven3477 Fresh Prince of Lemonade

Jul 12, 2012
    United States
    Somwhere you can never find.
    I either use airospray silver with seekers with a bunch of ink savior sub and use the seekers for sniping incoming people, or use a blaster type weapon and hide in an area near the splatzone closest to the enemy waiting for someone to pass me so I can get them from behind. The second option made me earn my neutral B rank.

Last edited by keven3477, Jun 29, 2015
  4. Sheimi

Sheimi A cute Vixen!

Oct 22, 2009
    United States
    B Rank Limbo is real. Be prepared to spend a fuck ton on B Rank. Use Splattershot Jr. to save your ass on Ranked and hope you get placed with a good team.

keven3477 likes this.
  5. keven3477

keven3477 Fresh Prince of Lemonade

Jul 12, 2012
    United States
    Somwhere you can never find.
    This is only if people do infact leave the C Rank.

6. WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013 GBAtemp Guru

Oct 19, 2013
    Gaza Strip
    I'll get back to Splatoon if they ever remove the limitation of 2 maps per 4hrs and offer a new mode ala "Splat or be Splatted" (Deathmatch / Free-For-All) as I'd see that have a lot of potential for gamers who're tried of the main two modes available right now.