Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
If I was going to work, I would have deguised myself as a cat. But since I have a day off, I'll do absolutely nothing but staying at home like a scrub and close lights to avoid kids.

Reactions: Yil

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nothing. I'm going to Walgreens on November 1st to buy all the chocolate half off.
Those probably are closer to snack than something you can enjoy. As a fat person, I recommand do not buy those.
Edit: What I am saying is I am fat and the reason is cheap chocolates.

Last edited by Yil,

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Satanist reasons.
So the clothing was intended for the ritual? Was it to show respect or provide a protection of sorts? Was the Halloween ritual just to tribute or are you trying to get anything specific?
I almost became a satanist a while back when trying to become a girl but ultimately decides to go with artificial route once I realized I cannot even trust myself, let alone anything else. The changing point is when I recovered from a supernatural attack when I get out of it without using any sort of 'divine power'. So does Satanism have the capability to change me into a true girl and give me other things I wanted?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So the clothing was intended for the ritual? Was it to show respect or provide a protection of sorts? Was the Halloween ritual just to tribute or are you trying to get anything specific?
I almost became a satanist a while back when trying to become a girl but ultimately decides to go with artificial route once I realized I cannot even trust myself, let alone anything else. The changing point is when I recovered from a supernatural attack when I get out of it without using any sort of 'divine power'. So does Satanism have the capability to change me into a true girl and give me other things I wanted?
There are a lot of reasons, which why I gave a vague resource. Anyone interested so not to derail the topic it's cool to PM me ^_^

Reactions: VinsCool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."