What are you going as for Halloween?

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to be Donnie Darko. Finally got everything together the other day. Tried to make the $70 Addias Campus shoes out of a $15 dollar pair of shoes I got at wal-mart plus some white duct tape. Didn't turn out too bad.
donnie.jpg

Reactions: LightyKD

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
At 28 years old I'll be sticking with my tried and true outfit of 'man who doesn't give a fuck'. The level of detail is astounding.

Seriously though, one of the few benefits to living in my tower block, aside from the prime sniper's nest on the balcony in case of zombie apocalypse of course, is that you need a key fob to get into the building. Meaning it's borderline impossible to be irritated all season by trick-or-treaters, which around here are never innocent young kids just out for the fun in homemade costumes, it's always the local 17/18 year old chavs trying to trick people into opening their doors to they can bust in and rob the place. Even so, I'll still be putting up the traditional sign on the front door saying 'Trick or treaters will be shot'.

Reactions: Amadren
D

Deleted_171835

Even so, I'll still be putting up the traditional sign on the front door saying 'Trick or treaters will be shot'.
If I was a kid and saw that sign, I'd egg your house. And probably kick your door a few times. And egg it again for good measure.

Reactions: VinsCool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: