What are you getting you significant other for Valentines Day?

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Valentines Day is tomorrow everyone! Odds are not all of you are excited or even care about such a ridiculous Holiday. But in the end, I guess its still a day to have some fun and share some time with the one's you care about. (And if you don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend, just wait for all the candy to go on sale!)
So, what are y'all getting your significant other for valentines day? Are you planning anything special? :wub::wub:

And remember, its one thing to show someone that you care about them on this particular Holiday, but it means so much more if you show them how much you care about them everyday. ;)

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wife made fancy reservations at a really really nice french restaurant in Sewickley. We celebrated on Saturday night. We were judged for not ordering drinks if you can believe it. No that it's any of their business, but my wife is diabetic so she can't drink, and I drove (nor do I drink).

I got her normal fare, flowers, flowers, and some other things since candy isn't an option anymore. Some nicer K-cups for coffee, nuts, and a google play gift card she can can buy some movies.

Then later I gave her something else.

27993540_2082981718401277_847000294118936614_o.jpg

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be buying that nice big bottle of liquor they keep under lock and key here at the local liquor shop and probably drink the whole 1.75 liters before I pass out... I will then spend the next 2 days trying to recover from a fatal does of liquor while I contemplate the events that lead me to this point before ultimately picking myself back up off the floor and getting back to work/reality.... or perhaps I'll go the less deadly route and buy a big bag of weed and just smoke til I can't move anymore.

Reactions: PoppaDre

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Nothing at all to be honest, it's a shit day to sell useless crap on. I can maybe extend myself to flowers, thats about it.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well there will be lots of chocolates on sale. SNICKERS! :P

But i guess it wouldn't be fair if I didn't share. Whatever you do, don't get that huge heart shaped chocolate box. Remember what Forrest Gump said, Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get. Those surprises isn't worth it, trust me. :blink:

(Bortz got the best day out of all of us.) :ninja:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte