What are you doing for your future today?

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Investing in my retirement. The lady at Double Jump Games let me have it for $100 USD flat.

20211025_154505.jpg

Reactions: CallmeBerto

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I’m investing in the stock market every single month to maximise my future gains, and I’ve recently doubled my monthly spend. The pandemic led to an unprecedented economic shut down and nearly everything of value is on sale. Never let a good crisis go to waste - you gotta get while the getting’s good. With some luck it will pay dividends a few years down the line, slow and steady wins the race.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve been running more and bicycling. I’m trying to get healthier for my future. Maybe I’m being selfish, but I can’t take of others if I don’t take better care of myself.
Don't think you should feel that way for trying to take care of yourself. How can you be any use to anyone else if you're breaking down yourself? And I've been trying to do the same. It's not easy, but it's rewarding each day you have some success.

Keep on keeping on. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i don't think a clenched anus is what causes constipation