Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'll be having my B-day
tongue.gif

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I actually did have some pics done with my mobile but they got erased when it died T_T. So just make a mental image of it.

Something close to that, without it being so lame (aka princess costume? wtf)
514459018_e2d441b732.jpg

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Switchy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
And Spikey, sure you aren't getting Halloween confused with a cosplay convention?

Nope, did it for Halloween.
tongue.gif

Spikey, got pics of the Phoenix Wright costume?
Pic or it didnt happen!
I have pics but... would be embarrassing to show... XD Maybe if I find them I'll PM them to you or something.

Oh come on!
Amuse us!

(Or.. can I request a PM too?
biggrin.gif
I'm curious!)

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Heck knows, my uni friends used to throw a fantastic house party but as far as I know no-one has a house big enough this year
frown.gif
Although they're also famous for leaving organising everything till the last minute...

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
rofl2.gif

+50 kudos If you used a tiara too, you don't need to be a princess to use it XD

Lol I wouldn't wear a tiara even if I were paid (...wait maybe if it was reasonable but...y'know). The closest thing I've ever worn to that are alice bands or ties. Yeah a tie bandana style.
nyanya.gif

Anyways..
rolleyes.gif

I want those pics first!

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
I will be passing out sweeties laced with a mixture of laxative and strychnine to any little brats who dare to knock on my door and disturb my peaceful evening deflowering virgins beneath the blood dripping corpse of a goat or two
grog.gif

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Some of my friends blow up pumpkins.Â

But this year, I may just go throw some bloody mannequins off the roof of my house and freak out people passing by.
Blowing up pumpkins sounds awesome. But I usually put homemade smoke bombs inside the pumpkins and use my remote control lighter to light them as kids come up the drive. It freaks the little ones out and the big ones usually think its on fire or something.
But the bloody mannequin idea sounds better...

- Sam

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In 10 days I should have my iPod Touch so I expect I'll be playing with that until 2.00am so nothing.

Oh, I might be on trick-or-treat duty, which sucks. The kids in my street are rude little fuckers who are horrible to everyone all year and then Halloween comes and it's like, "Hey, give us free sweets 'cause we got a sheet over our heads"

Or you could give them something they'd hate. You might be able to find some trick candy that tastes disgusting... I dunno. Or give the really bad ones a mini tube of toothpaste.

Just something along those lines.
wink.gif

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Or you could give them something they'd hate. You might be able to find some trick candy that tastes disgusting... I dunno. Or give the really bad ones a mini tube of toothpaste.Â

Just something along those lines.Â
wink.gif
#2 pencils should piss them off nicely. One of the neighbors used to give those out every year when I was a kid, and I didn't like it one bit.

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Some of my friends blow up pumpkins.Â

But this year, I may just go throw some bloody mannequins off the roof of my house and freak out people passing by.

Blowing up pumpkins sounds awesome. But I usually put homemade smoke bombs inside the pumpkins and use my remote control lighter to light them as kids come up the drive. It freaks the little ones out and the big ones usually think its on fire or something.

- Sam

Lawl, that's awesome! Wonder where to buy bloody mannequins...
blink.gif

nexus7412369

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Some of my friends blow up pumpkins. 

- Sam

Lawl, that's awesome! Wonder where to buy bloody mannequins...
blink.gif
How about a real bloody mannequin?
wink.gif

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm a little too old for halloween now, but I'd love for one of you guys to do this:

1. Get dressed up as a moth
2. Seek out houses with curtains open and people sitting in the front room.
3. Jump over the garden wall, run into window, flap about a bit, then run away (stopping to circle a streetlight a couple of times).

^ I did that when I was 15 and the response was freakin' hilarious!
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk