What are you doing for halloween?

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I just saw the spooky Gbatemp logo, and halloween is just 10 days from now, so what you fellow gamers going to do?
I used to dye my hair green or red and party that weekend, or night if it was friday, but I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do this year, lol.
Also, you gotta post what costume your going to wear if you do that kind of thing.
I was zombie girl last year
shy.gif
: I whitened my skin, wore ripped clothes and did a pretty convincing "cut"/red line across my neck and some other bloody effects on my jeans etc.

Ok guys, time to post yours, or past stories of spoooooky and scaaaaary halloween
biggrin.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I shall wake up and after seeing to the pooh, sick and piss from the baby I will hopefully play Dementium: The Ward if its been dumped. Then I shall play Half-Life mod They Hunger and then RE4 Wii.

Then me and that top piece of totty I live with will watch a load of horror films and then end the night by giving any kids who ring our doorbell Super Aids Herpes infected sweeties.

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll probably play RE4 Wii for the first time! Yeah yeah, thats right! I didn't have it for the GC!!
Or maybe not if I play it tomorrow in my lunch break... Anyhow, lots of killer-zombie action these days for sure.

Darksage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So far its unconfirmed as far as it concerns me
tongue.gif
I'll probably do something with my girlfriend and other friends and get wasted or something stupid like that...Maybe i could put laxative in the candy this year
ohmy.gif

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm gonna kick the shit out of dressed up kids because it's not a tradition in my country
hate2.gif

Yup, in the place where I live know it's a tradition to do some altars for the dead ones, there are even contests on schools
laugh.gif

005pix.jpg
011pix.jpg
020pix.jpg

Hanal Pixan it's the Mayan name.

And this is one of the most "normal" celebrations, it gets really hardcore in places like Michoacan:
p_dia_muertos_ezg_3.jpg

untitled.jpg

We're crazy like that, Dia de Muertos FTW!
dia_muertos_clip_image002_0000.jpg

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I've heard of "Dia de los Muertos" but the altars...?Â
wtf.gif

Well, that's kinda normal IMO
tongue.gif
I'm more concerned about the parties at the cemeteries.
We have 2 days of celebration -November 1 and November 2-and we have...sugar skulls!!
calaveritas.jpg

Also Dia de Muertos inspired Grim Fandango..so it rocks : P

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In 10 days I should have my iPod Touch so I expect I'll be playing with that until 2.00am so nothing.

Oh, I might be on trick-or-treat duty, which sucks. The kids in my street are rude little fuckers who are horrible to everyone all year and then Halloween comes and it's like, "Hey, give us free sweets 'cause we got a sheet over our heads"

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prolly ain't gunna do anything special this year. Dressed up as Phoenix Wright last year though... good times...
smile.gif

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm not doing anything. Mainly because I'm 23. Maybe I'll treat myself to a pack of sweets. Those fuckings kids that come knocking aren't getting any!
ph34r.gif

Good for you shaun, those Haribo's are going for pennies at the mo, its getting very tempting...

And Spikey, sure you aren't getting Halloween confused with a cosplay convention?

robi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
@lagman

Living in Houston I see this tradition from time to time as well. Actually, I remember when I was in Jr. High School taking a Spanish class that we made sugar skulls.

spas

Trophies
XP
Country
Im going to play the crap out of Clive Barkers Jehricho and Hellgate London then maybe I will play a little grim fandango. After that I will prob dance with my pagan next door neighbors who wear goat skulls on their heads.

Pretty dull really.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum