FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well Father's Day is coming up and I am curious as to what everybody plans on doing for their dads on their special day. Post your plans on what you want to do that day. Don't worry if you haven't gotten any plans either.

P.S. Father's Day contest giveaway soon...

hobo33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
More likely than not I'll be studying all of that weekend since my exams start like 3 days later
dry.gif

As for plans with my dad, we'll probably end up going out for dinner.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My sponsor is willing to host a Father's Day giveaway but the prizes are yet to be chosen. Anyways if this is how popular it gets then there might not be any giveaway. Contest is still being discussed and decided so nothing as of yet but when it is I will make it official.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I exhausted all funds to get my father an early fathers day present. I got him a TV. but I'll definitely have something planned for him on the day of Father's Day. Since we have so much meat, a barbecue would be the obvious choice.

Stewy12

Trophies
XP
Country
Not a lot, will get the old man a card and maybe stick a £10 voucher for the bookies in it and that's about it.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
My dad's a complete wazzock so I have every intention of ignoring this pointless ritual and getting back to my Zelda marathon.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Like seriously.. its been discussed here before. These shit made up days are for marketing purposes only.
If you want to surprise your dad and give him a present, you dont fucking need to wait for this specific day.

Rogue_Ninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ill be going to visit with my father. At this point and time in life its more important to just be there rather than buy him something. However I have an awesome set of parents who have helped my little family through some tough times.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can't imagine a whole lot. We never do anything special or such for special days. We'll probably cook him his fav dinner, don't know.

Though we are getting him a Kindle from amazon because he loves reading.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Considering that my dad royally fucked up our only TV and is still stubbornly trying to use it despite of the sparks flying out of it every 10 seconds... Well, screw him, screw father's day, and screw flimsy TVs.

ph34r.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1