Hacking What are things i should NOT do, so i dont get banned?

Bellebite2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Takes 5 seconds instead of one. Big difference right?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ummmm...that's EXACTLY what stealth mode does...blocks any and all Nintendo related comunications

5 is different than 1, that is very good. We are making progress with your education.
But I don't believe you can setup 90DNS in 5 seconds. Fake news again... Nothing surprising coming from you though.

Reactions: CrAzYLiFe

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
5 is different than 1, that is very good. We are making progress with your education.
But I don't believe you can setup 90DNS in 5 seconds. Fake news again... Nothing surprising coming from you though.

Takes less than a minute, that's for sure. Also drop the condescending tone, it's really unnecessary and makes you sound like a douche. Lastly, you talk as if you know me. You don't. But then again, what did i expect from people like you. Off to my ignore list you go

Reactions: Gon Freecss

Bellebite2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Takes less than a minute, that's for sure. Also drop the condescending tone, it's really unnecessary and makes you sound like a douche. Lastly, you talk as if you know me. You don't. But then again, what did i expect from people like you. Off to my ignore list you go

Thanks, and stop lying. 5 seconds is not a minute, that is 60 seconds. New lesson!

Reactions: CrAzYLiFe

rahaat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to get banned, just by only launching and using homebrew through albums e.g using emulators?

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to piggy back your thread but...
What about purely running only homebrew(Emulators, custom games, ect.)? Is it possible to stay safe from a ban while doing that?

Reactions: rahaat

rahaat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What about purely running only homebrew(Emulators, custom games, ect.)? Is it possible to stay safe from a ban while doing that?
Dont know the answer, but I feel like it would be much safer to run Lakka on switch as it doesnt touch the NAND and there are much more emulators

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for the moment you can use bluetooth headphones,hopefully they should work on the audio jack, but in the long run it will be much more safer
On a side note I know someone mentioned the idea of doing an emunand on the switch. that seems like it would be a great idea for sandboxing any error codes or tracking info for games you probably shouldn't have installed kept in the emunand which you keep offline and then you can carry on with using your main nand online

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to get banned, just by only launching and using homebrew through albums e.g using emulators?
As of right now it’s very unlikely that Nintendo can detect people using just homebrew, pretty mcuh the only ways you could get banned is if you use homebrew to cheat in online games, or a homebrew error log gets made (which is less of a problem now with creport, pm, and recent versions of libnx)

Last edited by ZachyCatGames,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As of right now there’s no way for Nintendo to detect people using only homebrew, the only way you could get banned is if you use homebrew to cheat in online games, or a homebrew error log gets made (which is less of a problem now with creport, pm, and recent versions of libnx)
Where did you get such info? I have not seen a proper analysis of any firmware revision that would allow people to make such a statement.

TimeMaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Make a clean nand backup before you use cfw, delete your internet settings and go on airplane mode. Backup your saves when you want to go back online. And then restore the nand backup made before.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As of right now there’s no way for Nintendo to detect people using only homebrew, the only way you could get banned is if you use homebrew to cheat in online games, or a homebrew error log gets made (which is less of a problem now with creport, pm, and recent versions of libnx)
personaly I would still prefer to go with an emunand for more guranteed safety

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: