Hacking What are the key IOS files for running backups?

rodchan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

Im a newbie to the forum. I like to say that I thank all of the users for the great information that they have shared. Thanks to everyone, I was able to modify the Wii safely and works great. So far, I have success in most cases but the game that keeps screwing up on me is Cooking Mama: World Edition

I have tried the common IOS files on my system and that game still does not work. I have tried different copies of the game and it still does not go through.

I was hoping someone could post and let me know what IOS files should be on my Wii to have th emost compatibility with backups nowadays.

Any help would be appreciated thanks!

spawn844

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you people are fucking fags, ok we know google knows all however using to much words in google and it will find nothing same with the search on this site to many words then it cant find shit,
Maybe astead of telling him to use google maybe should tell him how to word it so he can find it.
Duuuur

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I you tell him what he needs to search for, it would be the same as giving him the link
The prob on this forum is that people make to much useless topics while they could just search it
It's not that much of a trouble
Btw, if he asks for something, it means WE have to search in his place

spawn844

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ummm no we dont have to look for him
Just tell him search cooking mama ios in google.
So now he knows what words to use.
And yes people do make alot of stupid threads thats why we take a look at there post account he has 2-3, which means hes a noob and does not know alot so why nto help him out. if he does this more then just dont. people deserve the right to help on forums once or twice but if they do it over then they do not.

And if your going to be rude do it kindly your going to make it so no one wants to even ask question on these forums. and last time i look forums where for help and information.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You're right, and I will try helping everyone that needs it, but sometimes I answered a question 3 times on the same day...

I'll keep it with the help and info part for now

spawn844

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well if that happens the answer is simple:P
get a note pad put the copy the question and copy the answer and just paste it when ever you see it
ne ways no harm done hope you find your cooking mama thinger.
time to play some street fighter

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over