Hacking What are the Homebrews available for Wii?

The Frenchman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think what would be cool is if we can get a Wad installer/launcher channel homebrew and then a Wad version of elf loader, for conveniant installation.

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I think what would be cool is if we can get a Wad installer/launcher channel homebrew and then a Wad version of elf loader, for conveniant installation.

Actually, you can. If you install the Homebrew Channel (make sure you don't get the one with the damn 10 minute time limit!), then you can do the Wii Homebrew Loader. This will allow you to have the WAD Installer and Uninstaller right on your SD card. The all you have to do is change the WAD you want to install/uninstall on your SD card. You won't even have to do the Twilight Princess Hack to do it.

airpirate545

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sir VG said:
QUOTE said:

Actually, you can. If you install the Homebrew Channel (make sure you don't get the one with the damn 10 minute time limit!), then you can do the Wii Homebrew Loader. This will allow you to have the WAD Installer and Uninstaller right on your SD card. The all you have to do is change the WAD you want to install/uninstall on your SD card. You won't even have to do the Twilight Princess Hack to do it.

dont u need the twilight hack to install the homebrew channel in the first place?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1