What are the great games that came out April-May?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by GameSoul, Apr 22, 2009.

1. GameSoul
    OP

Member GameSoul youtube.com/variantdevil

United States
    I've been neglecting newer games recently, due to all the work I had to do over the past month. I've played Valkorie (lol cantspell) Profile, but I didn't really get into it that much. I played Tokyo Beat Down, to find it decent. I played GTA:CW and I'm still playing, but my Save file keeps getting deleted >=(

What else am I missing?

lmao I said April-May when I meant March-April [​IMG]

2. Domination

Member Domination GBAtemp Psycho!

Singapore
    March was the best month: Suikoden Tierkreis, Avalon Code were kinda good. People liked Rhythm Heaven. And there is Pokemon Platinum if you really like pokemon. Or Yugioh wc 09 if you play ygo. And FFCC:EoT [​IMG]

April: Dark Spire. The just released Dokapon Journey; sorta like mario party

3. GameSoul
    OP

Member GameSoul youtube.com/variantdevil

United States
    Ah yes I like Pokemon (see sig [​IMG]) and I've gotten half-way in Platinum. Rhythm Heaven I played on my sister's Ds but I still wanna get my own copy *cough*. I'm not a big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh, but I will surely give FFCC a try, and If im not occupied I'll check out all these other games. Thanks for replying. [​IMG]

4. Donato_Dobango

Member Donato_Dobango GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    In March we had the best months in years: Pokemon Platnium, Grand Theft Auto, Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure, Trackmania DS (US release), Lux-Pain, Rhythm Heaven, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time, Boing Docomodoke (US release), Valkyrie Profile, Avalon Code, and Peggle.

Since then we've had Dark Spire, Dokapon Journey, Great Giana Sisters DS, Space Invaders Extreme 2 (Japanese release, but almost entirely in English), Tokyo Beat Down (like you said), Gardening Mama, and Touch Mechanic. Touch Mechanic is way better than it should have been, too.

5. MasterGamer

Newcomer MasterGamer Advanced Member

Australia
    There have been a lot of good games come out recently, Final Fantasy Echoes of time is definitely worth a play,

Valkyrie profile is alright but i am predjuiced against all games that require to kill your characters.

Platnium is better than D & P but as with most Pkmn games the 3rd one usually just contains a longer "after story mode" gameplay and makes more pokemon available + tweaking the story a bit.