Hacking What are the chances of 3DS get hacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zactar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how long it took for the normal DS get hacked... but what abou 3DS?

What are the chances of 3DS get hacked?

How long does it take?

Is there any project of a 3DS flash card?

I think it's time to see something running, because 3DS have 1 year and nothing happens

While it'snot hacked, I will play Mario Land 3DS and Mario Kart... :(

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
here's your answer:
facepalmu.gif

Reactions: 7 people

KvinMoreaux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The 3ds will be hacked a day, but we don't know when, hacker's need to know very well the hardware and the software, it's what they do for now, they try to understand how 3ds and 3ds games work.

Next steps is to find a hole or if we are lucky the freaking encryption keys.

NathanDuma

Trophies
XP
The 3ds is the hardest system to hack. It hasn't been hacked because nintendo hired really experienced coders to code the 3ds. Every little thing is encrypted and to break through the encryption you need the keys. Nobody has been able to find the keys yet, but there are a few projects like the ram dumper to get into the 3ds.
First you need to find an exploit to run unsigned code into it, then you need to play around and try to make something, then you mod the system. It won't be hacked for awhile.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The DSi technically hasn't been hacked yet.
So it'll be a while.
There have been some things like the SudokuHax and the CycloDS iEvolution to boot into DSi mode using that Ubisoft cooking coach game, to some level of success.
But like you say, no significant hack that really opens up the DSi to homebrew or backup loading like with the DS, also meaning no piracy of DSiWare which is probably better off.

finkmac

Trophies
Website
www.epicwinrar.com
XP
Country
Canada
The DSi technically hasn't been hacked yet.
So it'll be a while.
There have been some things like the SudokuHax and the CycloDS iEvolution to boot into DSi mode using that Ubisoft cooking coach game, to some level of success.
But like you say, no significant hack that really opens up the DSi to homebrew or backup loading like with the DS, also meaning no piracy of DSiWare which is probably better off.

But then, how will you be able to play the DSiWare… When the DSi Store closes? You won't be able to Re-download them…

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've deduced a 87.7% chance. But if history repeats itself me way have another virtual boy on our hands. The virtual boy notoriously never hacked may also join the 3DS.

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh boy, here's another thread that'll be 5+ pages talking about virtually nothing. It will be hacked when it's hacked. No sooner or later than that.

I really dislike the patience these types of OPs have, and there's only one way to sum up my dislike:

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking +1