nfsking2

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The mods I've done with my GBA (AGB-001):

1. IPS v3 mod.

O1CN01omIIaA1tYf8fQtgdM_!!41795914.jpg_400x400.jpg

I have tried almost every kind of backlit screens and this is by far the best one for me. It's a fully laminated LCD, so there will be almost no backlight blead, or dust into the screen.

1.jpg

2.jpg

The image will also be clearer because the reflection and refraction of the screen is reduced. The resolution of this IPS screen is higher than the original one from GBA, but it provides several filter effect so the "GBA native resolution" mode can be emulated, at least it's perfect for me.

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

But this screen can only be fitted into the special shell, make sure to get the correct shell with the screen together.

2. Lithium battery mod. There are actually two options, the first one is to grab some rechargeable 1.5v lithium AA batteries, the advantages of it are: easy to replace, no mod requires, long battery life (around 10 hrs with EZO). But the downside is that the voltage of these batteries will maintain at 1.5v even if there is only 10% power left, so the power indicator on GBA will not turn into red.

7.jpg

The second one is to find a USB Type-C charged mod battery pack, it's more expensive, even longer battery life (more than 12hrs) but you can no longer use any AA battery.

3. Audio ampifier. It's in my todo list, to make the sound from the speaker louder and clearer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.