What are the best games on the 3DS in your opinion?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by XtremeTemp, Jan 3, 2016.

1. XtremeTemp
    OP

XtremeTemp Member

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2015
    United States
    Looking for some games to find .cia files of since I wanna fill up my SD card with games, so what games do you think are the best?

I already have:
    Super Mario 3d land
    New Super Mario Bros
    Triforce heroes
    A link between worlds
    Donkey Kong Country Returns
    Ocarina of time 3d
    Kid Icarus Uprising
    Kirby Triple Deluxe
    Shovel Knight
    Luigi's mansion: dark moon
    Majora's Mask 3D
    And Animal Crossing: A new leaf.

2. DKB

DKB FUCK OFF

May 29, 2015
    United States
    New York City, Manhattan
    Bravely Default.

3. regnad

regnad Button Masher

May 19, 2008
    It looks like you and I have a lot of the same games, so you may like Fantasy Life. The game does have some issues that deserve the criticism it has received, but despite that I got a gazillion hours of fun out of the game, and I'm glad I got it.

4. Hikenkami

Hikenkami GBAtemp Regular

Nov 30, 2015
    France
    Depend, do you want to have a life? If yes, forget what I am gonna say, if no, then start with Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. When you are done, if you still have friends around, you can go for the patch-translated version of Monster Hunter X

Hayleia likes this.
  5. Hayleia

Hayleia GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 26, 2015
    France
    I completely agree with this. If someone gave me the choice between MH4U and no other 3DS game or all other games but no MH, I'd keep MH4U.
    Well, except that maybe MH4U's online will be dead soon so it will get boring, but you know what I meant.

6. Hikenkami

Hikenkami GBAtemp Regular

Nov 30, 2015
    France
    I am not sure that it will be dead so soon, many people are just regular players, I know a bit of the french community of Monster Hunter, and those guys, even if they are very fond of MHX, will keep playing MH4U. Of course, in a lesser proportion, I am part of those, just waiting for memchunkhax 2 to play Cross.

7. JershXL

JershXL Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 6, 2015
    United States
    emuNAND
    Top 3
    1.) Sm4sh
    2.) TLOZ : ALBW
    3.) Pokemon ORAS

8. BORTZ

BORTZ "Another stunning Van Gogh"

Supervisor
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    I am a huge advocate of the Devil Survivor revamps. Both have hours of gameplay and are vastly improved from the original DS titles. Break Record (the second game) has an entirely new scenario, 30 more hours of game time.

The other one I suggest is SMT4. Same elements (like how all Final Fantasies have chocobo's, phoenix down's, ect) but this one is a 3rd person adventure RPG.