What are the best DS multiplayer games?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by blizeH, Jun 30, 2006.

1. blizeH
    OP

blizeH GBAtemp Fan

Dec 21, 2005
    UK
    My friend has just bought a DS Lite mostly to be able to have a game during our lunch time at work (that and the fact he bloody loves the old point and click games).

So I'm just wondering; what are the best multiplayer games out there at the moment? Single cart is preferred for now since he only has one game, but it's certainly not a requirement, I'm just after the best multiplayer games the NDS has to offer!

Cheers guys

2. Hero-Link

Hero-Link Hero of Derrr

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    Hmm.... Super Monkey Ball Touch & Roll, Mario Kart DS, Advance Wars, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! and thats it for me... i think lol this are the ones i play most in Multiplayer

3. pacha69

pacha69 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 19, 2006
    Belgium
    I think the new pirates of the carraibes looks good as a multiplayer game. Tetris, tony hawk, mario kart. they are all good

4. blizeH
    OP

blizeH GBAtemp Fan

Dec 21, 2005
    UK
    Many thanks for the suggestions, all sound good apart from maybe Advance Wars, I thought the multiplayer in that was kinda... random and sucky [​IMG]

I never knew Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! had multiplayer? It's one of my favourite games ever and I'd love to give him a game on that, not really suited to office play though unfortunately!

5. Hitto

Hitto MKDS Tournament Winner

Nov 29, 2005
    France
    Nice, France
    Zoo Keeper and Tetris are great in multiplayer, with a single cart.
    Bomberman only uses one cart for multi-play, too, and it's extremely old-school [​IMG]

6. Hero-Link

Hero-Link Hero of Derrr

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    Osu has Co-op and VS multiplayer game type. Pretty Cool, Co-op you alternate between 2 ~ 4 players in a song, and in Multiplayer VS its 1 vs 1, 2 vs 1 or 2 vs 2, pretty cool. each one with its team.

7. wabo

wabo GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 14, 2003
    Canada
    Canada
    Big brain academy
    Daredemo asobei tanzen
    Magnetica
    True swing golf
    Daigasso! Band Brothers
    Unou no Tatsujin - Soukai! Machigai Museum
    New Super Mario Bros

All those have interesting single cart multi

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice