Hacking What are the best 8 gig MicroSDHC cards?

yokomoko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just bought an M3 DS Real, but I have yet to buy a MicroSDHC card for it. What are the best options as far as 8GB go? Which cards should I avoid and also which cards do you guys use?

Thanks.

wilsonramal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
ANyone WORKS FIne but i PREfer the ones made in Japan, Those that say Made in China sometimes lag at games like guitar Hero.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yokomoko said:
I just bought an M3 DS Real, but I have yet to buy a MicroSDHC card for it. What are the best options as far as 8GB go? Which cards should I avoid and also which cards do you guys use?

Thanks.

I use an 8gig class 4 kingston card it works fine and with no lag what so ever on any game I've played or while playing back any movie here's the link to the exact one I bought it works out at about $20 I think and its free worldwide shipping

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Micro-SDHC/Kings...-Card---Class-4

powerpuff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkWay said:
yokomoko said:

Thanks.

I use an 8gig class 4 kingston card it works fine and with no lag what so ever on any game I've played or while playing back any movie here's the link to the exact one I bought it works out at about $20 I think and its free worldwide shipping

ANY game? Really? On a Class2? So... The World Ends With You runs? I call shenanigans.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
powerpuff said:
DarkWay said:
yokomoko said:

Thanks.

ANY game? Really? On a Class2? So... The World Ends With You runs? I call shenanigans.
isn't the class rating only based on write speed?
and i never had problems in twewy(sandisk 4GB C2)
only once i noticed a slight slowdown in a DS game, that was a minor glitch in an intro movie.(don't remember the name of that game)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.