what are the acekard2i's supposed to cost?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by N1nt3nd0gam3r, Apr 7, 2009.

1. N1nt3nd0gam3r
    OP

N1nt3nd0gam3r Banned

Banned
    Mar 19, 2009
    United States
    Arizona
    i saw one on deal extreme for 18...

2. JoyConG

JoyConG GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 24, 2009
    United States
    What ever retailers charge for them. Buy low if you want. I got mine from real hot stuff some time before launch for 33 bucks, and most sites offer them for around that price.

3. ExDee

ExDee GBAtemp Regular

Jan 9, 2008
    United States
    Jupiter
    Bought mine's from DX. You can buy from them if you want to be cheap. Their shipping is rather slow. 1-2 weeks till your order arrives [​IMG]

4. F34R

F34R GBAtemp Regular

Jun 22, 2006
    United States
    RHS is out of stock so I had to go with TheMott.com for a few bucks more than RHS prices.

5. zero383

zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 4, 2009
    Canada
    Vancouver - #1 City in Canada
    Got mine at www.leetmod.com for $18.99. They don't seem to reply to emails though but after 4 days they sent me an automated email saying my order had shipped. The very next day they were sold out. [​IMG]

6. Ryukouki

Ryukouki See you later, guys.

Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    hmmm. for me, GBAtemp is a great place because I learned so much about the world of flashcarts and stuff, and have a small knack in making them work, when my cousins start bitching that their games don't run and shit. Now i can help them and not feel so useless. =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice