What are some good microSD out there

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by defkickjam, Feb 20, 2007.

1. defkickjam
    OP

defkickjam Member

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2006
    Can some one tell me wich microSD cards they pefer or if u know wich once are better than others. Sry if this type of question has alredy been asked.

2. rippon

rippon Member

Newcomer
    Dec 10, 2005
    United States
    It has, but I think everyone recommends japanese Kingston 1GB microSD cards for the R4DS and the M3 Simply. I know I do.

3. Covarr

Covarr Sentient Cash Register

Oct 21, 2005
    United States
    Far East of Eden
    I recommend Toshiba 1GB. It's teh same as the Kingston Japan 1GB, but with no chance of accidentally getting a Taiwan one.

4. adgloride

adgloride Its A Wii Wario

Apr 2, 2003
    I would recommend the japanese kingstons as well. But ordering one is risky as you never know if your going to get the very poor taiwan kingston. I use a sandisk but Castlevania POR freezes randomly. All the other games work perfectly though.

5. betaboy

betaboy GBAtemp Regular

Nov 10, 2002
    The BetaNet
    If you're in the UK then all the Kingston ones (14 so far) I have bought from ebuyer have been Japanese.

6. perry753

perry753 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 13, 2007
    United States
    If you are looking for the Japanese Kingston 1gb microsd cards, make sure the model # ends with KR.

For example on newegg, the japanese model is at http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16820134409

The model without the KR is the taiwanese version (even read it's reviews if you don't believe me).

I just bought around 14-15 microsd 1gb cards from newegg and they all turned out to be japanese. (I can provide pics if you don't believe me).

7. reilina

reilina just a neophyte...

Feb 11, 2007
    United States
    California
    yup geeks.com have them i bought 1gb and 512mb both made in japan
    but ill go with kingston if you can find 1 thats made in japan....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice