Hacking What are some good legit 3DS flash card selling sites

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nds-card.com
They are gbatemp's official sponsor, meaning buying from them helps support the Temp! :mthr:

I have heard a LOT of reports as of late however that NDS-Card has been having a lot of issues in the customer service department. Some users have reported that their shipments have been mishandled (cheaper shipping used despite paying DHL, orders not shipping out for like 20 days, items being stuck in Hong Kong indefinitely). I'm not saying that they are bad and that they should be completely avoided, but personally, I would like to see how this situation plays out, because I do recall that NDS-card was a stellar site, up until the Gateway 3DS got stock. Personally, I'm thinking it was more akin to user impatience, but hey.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have heard a LOT of reports as of late however that NDS-Card has been having a lot of issues in the customer service department. Some users have reported that their shipments have been mishandled (cheaper shipping used despite paying DHL, orders not shipping out for like 20 days, items being stuck in Hong Kong indefinitely). I'm not saying that they are bad and that they should be completely avoided, but personally, I would like to see how this situation plays out, because I do recall that NDS-card was a stellar site, up until the Gateway 3DS got stock. Personally, I'm thinking it was more akin to user impatience, but hey.

I've heard some issues with them, but I've also heard a lot of good about them. But it might be wise for Costello to look into these issues because they are our official sponsors, which means when they screw up by proxy it can rub off bad on us as well. Which isn't good for either of the sites.
I kinda hope it's just a few isolated incidents though, even some of the best sites like zhuzhuchina have had their fair share of goof ups.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've heard some issues with them, but I've also heard a lot of good about them. But it might be wise for Costello to look into these issues because they are our official sponsors, which means when they screw up by proxy it can rub off bad on us as well. Which isn't good for either of the sites.
I kinda hope it's just a few isolated incidents though, even some of the best sites like zhuzhuchina have had their fair share of goof ups.

Yeah, personally, I felt really bad because I recommended a lot of users go shop at NDS-card, and then when they reported problems, uggh. I felt a lot of backlash over my decision. :( I'm hoping it was just isolated goof ups, but a lot of the complaints seem to just be users unaware that flashcarts take a long time through transit and whatnot.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yeah, personally, I felt really bad because I recommended a lot of users go shop at NDS-card, and then when they reported problems, uggh. I felt a lot of backlash over my decision. :( I'm hoping it was just isolated goof ups, but a lot of the complaints seem to just be users unaware that flashcarts take a long time through transit and whatnot.

Well a lot of people expect it to be there in a week, but your shipping from China. You really can't expect it to ship out that quickly and then arrive half way across the country to your house in a short period of time.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well a lot of people expect it to be there in a week, but your shipping from China. You really can't expect it to ship out that quickly and then arrive half way across the country to your house in a short period of time.

Yeah, the thing that had me feeling a bit down was when I recommended a bunch of users to go look around at NDS-card, and then I saw a bunch of posts from them later going, oh people here recommended NDS-card, but they didn't ship my shit for three weeks WTF OMG RAGE type posts. I wasn't directly mentioned in a lot of the complaints, but they started feeling indirect, you know? I started to slowly think, oh God, what have I done? It's why I slowly started backing off of the Gateway 3DS Availability topic. Personally, I felt that I had to take responsibility for some of that because I did want people to go to NDS card so that GBAtemp can be further supported, and in some of the cases, their anger was rightly justifiable, as some received tracking numbers which were not working for three weeks, supposedly.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yeah, the thing that had me feeling a bit down was when I recommended a bunch of users to go look around at NDS-card, and then I saw a bunch of posts from them later going, oh people here recommended NDS-card, but they didn't ship my shit for three weeks WTF OMG RAGE type posts. Personally, I felt that I had to take responsibility for some of that because I did want people to go to NDS card so that GBAtemp can be further supported, and in some of the cases, their anger was rightly justifiable, as some received tracking numbers which were not working for three weeks, supposedly.

I suggest compiling those posts and bringing them up with Costello, if they took that long out their product, then that's an issue I think needs to be addressed.
Going to send you a PM

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suggest compiling those posts and bringing them up with Costello, if they took that long out their product, then that's an issue I think needs to be addressed.

I'll go through that topic again later this week, but I did bring it up with him on IRC at some point. I started seeing posts of people wanting GBAtemp to seriously reevaluate the position that NDS-card has, which obviously is concerning, as they're sponsors. Definitely not a good thing to see. Once or twice, I will shrug it off, but any more than that, which is the case here, is not great news. And personally, I'm hoping NDS-card does everything in its power to resolve these complaints.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'll go through that topic again later this week, but I did bring it up with him on IRC at some point. I started seeing posts of people wanting GBAtemp to seriously reevaluate the position that NDS-card has, which obviously is concerning, as they're sponsors. Definitely not a good thing to see. Once or twice, I will shrug it off, but any more than that, which is the case here, is not great news. And personally, I'm hoping NDS-card does everything in its power to resolve these complaints.

Sent you a PM ^_^

As a second recommendation
I second
http://www.zhuzhuchina.com/store/
http://www.realhotstuff.com/

Reactions: Ryukouki

aiat_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran

I can understand it taking so long with free shipping option but when someone pays for something like DHL, they expect it to arrive soon don't you think? Also the fact that they lie about having the card in stock is another major complaint.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse