PS1/2 What are some good dvd to use with esr patch

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you patch the backups with esr disk patcher?

S

SixSenseEagle

i have 18 memorex 4.7 16x disc dvd-r im was trying to play my games smoothly but none of them work i burned the warriors and spiderman with img burn at 4x speed it got done i popped it in my ps2 the boot screen it was taking a long time for both of the games and finally when i tried to play it was so slow so i threw it away both of them so since i burned 2 copys of the game with memorex im thinking thats a bad brand and i should get another disc brand what should i get for my ps2

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I burn all my games with Verbatim DVD's (either + or - work just fine), and I never had any issues with it, also, I try burning them at the minimum speed possible at all times, never had a bad burn with them.

S

SixSenseEagle

now the craziest thing just happen today i just burn the suffering 1 and 2 and the warriors on memorex dvd i already have verbatim dvd-r they work fine but anyway lol i burned them and put them in my 70001 ps2 and they all work perfectly then after i got done testing them i turned it off restart it again and i tryed to see if it would work again but it went back going slow like before but this time i kept the ps2 backups and then after that i called my friend to bring his ps2 his model is 75001 i turned it on i used my memory card and put it in his ps2 i test each game and they all worked pefectly and guess what it still worked after i restarted his ps2 next i plug in my ps2 and played a regular ps2 game and then a memorex backup and the regular ps2 game work but memorex backup didn't [reason why i did this?] cause i was trying to see if my ps2 laser was counfused but anyway i was wondering is my laser coufused is it going to die or is the memorex dvd is just not recommended for my ps2???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome