Hacking Question What are loader.kip, sm.kip, pm.kip and fs_mitm.kip?

Bitsoft

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are all in the modules folder from SDsetup.com but not in the standard atmosphere I got from github. Also, do I need the exosphere.bin from SDsetup.com? I just want to launch atmosphere directly without hekate. I've got the sigpatches already (the exefs patches and kip patches in the atmosphere folder)

EDIT: do I need the bootloader folder and hekate ipl ini at all if I don't use hekate? Specifically, is this line important "kip1patch=nosigchk"?

Last edited by Bitsoft,

Bitsoft

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here a working version of atmosphere im using if that help : http://tiny.cc/0h321y

Thanks but my problem isn't trying to get atmosphere to work, it's trying to remove all unnecessary/bloatware files from the setup. It's why I don't want to boot through hekate and I'd rather send the fusee-primary payload directly.

Also, your download contains DevMenu. I'm not sure if there's been a legal version of that released yet but, if not, I think it needs to be removed.

That should help but it's too technical for me. Is it possible to load those kips with atmosphere without hekate, similar to ReiNX?

Last edited by Bitsoft,

ucef

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Thanks but my problem isn't trying to get atmosphere to work, it's trying to remove all unnecessary/bloatware files from the setup. It's why I don't want to boot through hekate and I'd rather send the fusee-primary payload directly.

Also, your download contains DevMenu. I'm not sure if there's been a legal version of that released yet but, if not, I think it needs to be removed.

That should help but it's too technical for me. Is it possible to load those kips with atmosphere without hekate, similar to ReiNX?
Im booting directly into atmosphere using my r4s dongle with it

shchmue

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you're launching atmosphere without hekate they're not needed; regular atmosphere rolls them into fusee-secondary.bin which should be in your atmosphere folder. you push fusee-primary.bin with your payload injector to boot.

Reactions: Bitsoft

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are all in the modules folder from SDsetup.com but not in the standard atmosphere I got from github. Also, do I need the exosphere.bin from SDsetup.com? I just want to launch atmosphere directly without hekate. I've got the sigpatches already (the exefs patches and kip patches in the atmosphere folder)

EDIT: do I need the bootloader folder and hekate ipl ini at all if I don't use hekate? Specifically, is this line important "kip1patch=nosigchk"?

You can get a RCM Dongle if you don't want to run Hekate everytime by putting the primary-fuse.bin in the dongle and following this guide
https://switchguide.xyz/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1