what are all of the xbox 360 accessories

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by tagzard, Dec 15, 2010.

Dec 15, 2010
  1. tagzard
    OP

Banned tagzard Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.

United States
    okey you might know i got a knew xbox 360 slim. so this is what i have so far. the xbox slim. hard drive remote and kinnect. what are the accessories. excludint the wifi adapter because it has built in wifi.

2. tagzard
    OP

Banned tagzard Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.

United States
    can anybody comment please

3. Fudge

Banned Fudge Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra

United States
    First of all, be patient. Second of all, you can get a headset, Chat Pad, Play and Charge Kit, cooling systems, USB memory, and probably other things.

4. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    20 minutes is a bit short for a bump.

MS locked down accessories and tries to get people to pay them money to make them in the first place (see issues and lawsuits with Datel memory cards/adapters) so there are not as many as there were in generations past.

To this end you are limited to licensed third party controllers (which as are awful as they have always been), arcade sticks, third party power adapters*, video cables (although I am not sure about the slim) and whatever music and Tony Hawk's games have unleashed upon the world.

*the 360 controller power packs themselves are a couple of AA batteries and a bit of minor circuitry to a different power out port where the rechargable packs have their own USB slot for power).

Going over into the hack world there are case mods and if you believe the hype coolers for the 360 as well (not sure where we are at with the slim) but you can browse http://www.dealextreme.com/products.dx/cat...esort.relevence as well as I.