ROM Hack Question What app to use to obtain prod.keys on Switch Firmware 10.2.0?

vgplayer54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,
I am attempting to obtain the prod.keys file for my switch which is currently on Firmware 10.2.0. I have attempted using the LockPick_RCM payload which dumped a prod.keys file to my SD Card however it had a few errors while generating it and the resulting file is only 3kb large...which I believe is smaller than it should be. Perhaps this payload doesn't work or is outdated - is there a better method I can use to obtain these keys?

vgplayer54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lockpick_RCM payload.
I...used the right one then. Why did it generate a small result with errors?

Edit: It was the latest I believe - downloaded it right from the Github last night. Odd...I'll try again and let you know the exact results.

vgplayer54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here is the result of running LockPick_RCM newest version

Attachments

• 20201001_090806.jpg
    20201001_090806.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 532

vgplayer54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It says you're on v7.x firmware? Upgrade to 10.2, and then reboot and run it again. It solved my errors for me when I ran it.
I noticed that message too but strange thing is - I am currently on Firmware 10.2.0. Hence the title of this thread, I was also confused by that. But it looks like Milenko was correct! Download that sept folder onto the root of my SD Card appears to have allowed the LockPick_RCM payload to run correctly! Thank you so much for all the help and suggestions!

Reactions: M7L7NK7

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol