1. Silent_Gunner

OP Silent_Gunner Lost Wanderer Who Sees No Evil

United States
    Hasn't the Fairy Tail anime recently wrapped up after airing for a long time?

2. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Official Succubus™ Moody Cubi

Antarctica
    I've been watching Re: Zero and The Misfit of Demon King Academy. I recently finished Cells At Work and The Saga of Tanya the Evil

Silent_Gunner likes this.
  3. Chains

Chains GBAtemp Drifter
    Banned

United States
    Watching Dragon's Dogma right now, its pretty good.

4. TheCasualties

TheCasualties Just trying to be helpful

Netherlands
    I'm back into One Piece. Almost to episode 500. Been watching the show on and off for at least 8 years. Last time I was watching I was huffing Nitrous and it was crazy (Don't really do anything anymore, this was several years ago). I was making all sorts of weird connections to life. As if I were tripping on some L or something.

It's a weird show, but i've always loved the pirate's life.

And I'm just gonna suggest ✮Space Dandy✮ again. Really I'd suggest watching Cowboy Bebop then Space Dandy, if you've not seen Cowboy Bebop. Pretty much the same crew for both shows.

Silent_Gunner likes this.
  5. Silent_Gunner

United States
    Well, I'd have to perform yubitsume if I hadn't of seen Cowboy Bebop!

As for One Piece... how many episodes is it now, and how many more are there going to be until they're all done, and will I have to dedicate two years of my life to straight up marathoning the show!?

TheCasualties likes this.
  6. TheCasualties

TheCasualties Just trying to be helpful

Netherlands
    ^^^ Lol I don't think the manga is finished yet so there's no telling how many there will be in the end. I think it's over 600 right now though.

And yes. You'll probably end up watching it for 2 years at least. I'd say just watch the first few episodes and see if it hooks you. Each episode is really only ~15 minutes. You can skip the first 5 min because it's all recap and intro stuff.

There are also some "filler" arcs that aren't in the manga, they don't want to catch up and be out of episodes to make lol. You can pretty much skip any arc if you aren't enjoying it.

The creator has said he's had an ending in mind since the very beginning, so it's not an empty journey. Certainly different than Dragon Ball where one episode is just Goku shouting the entire episode! ha!

Edit: there's a reason it's the longest running anime. It's fun! Pirates! Arrgh!

Last edited by TheCasualties, Sep 21, 2020
  7. Silent_Gunner

United States
    Well, at least work is still being done on the original manga on a consistent basis, which is more than I can say for other long-running manga...

TheCasualties likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - planning, watching, watching