What am i doing wrong with NeoDS?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Azn_Tomato, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Azn_Tomato
    OP

Azn_Tomato Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2007
    United States
    I have all of the roms, the neogeo.zip, and the NeoDsConvert in a directory together, and when i try to conver ta game...
    [​IMG]

2. TrolleyDave

TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

Former Staff
    Jan 1, 2007
    Wales, UK
    You need to put a space betwee the e in .exe and the - an at should sort your problem out.

3. dawn.wan

dawn.wan GBAtemp Fan

Apr 6, 2008
    Canada
    Toronto, ON
    did you try just "Neodsconvert" alone?
    if you are using the latest version i recommend that you just put 1 rom, neogeo.zip and neodsconvert in 1 folder and run neodsconvert. this needs to be done 1 rom at a time, but so far not 1 bad conversion.

4. Azn_Tomato
    OP

Azn_Tomato Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2007
    United States
    Right i tried that and the rom works, but what bios is it using? And how can i change it?

5. Rehehelly

Rehehelly GBAtemp Regular

Oct 4, 2007
    I use bios8 tbh (Did you download the neogeo.zip with all the bios' in? If so, then you just change -bios6 to -biosx)

6. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    As TrolleyDave said, all you need to do is put a space between NeoDsConvert.exe and the -bios# switch. I'm not sure what bios is used if you don't specify one.

7. Azn_Tomato
    OP

Azn_Tomato Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2007
    United States
    I got it!! Thanks a ton you guys.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice