Hacking What am I doing wrong? Nonpdrm and Maidump backups.

SkaterE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant seen to get anygane working. I'm trying Phatasy Star Nova, but I've placed the files in the correct folders....or so I thought. Nethier method has worked for. Any help on what I'm messing up at?

SkaterE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, 3.70, i do have the line under kernel ux0:tai/nonpdrm.skprk

Edit: also got the plugin in the tail folder as well.

SkaterE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've downgraded still no luck with the nonpdrm, but I'm trying the mai version.......really if I could just find a vpk version that's would be lovely. These nonpdrm and mai dumps are kinda a hassle, at least I'm having troubles with them.

SkaterE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heres my config

Attachments

• 20190722_180012.jpg
    20190722_180012.jpg
    761.1 KB · Views: 305

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
You mentioned you had the plugin in ux0 above (though your screenshot now is correct), make sure you delete the tai folder in ux0 if it's still there.

If there's a tai config in ux0, that gets loaded first, and if it's empty or not configured correctly it will cause whatever plugin you're trying to use to not work.

RikuNoctis

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Don't use Maidumps. Simply put, those are bad dumps of games and offer no advantage over the superior NoNpDrm dumps.

The config.txt in the pic looks ok. The issue may be in how you are installing them. Once you download them from that certain "browser" website (with or without the tool provided), do you make sure to select "Refresh LiveArea..." from Vitashell for the games to appear afterwards? Also, remember that every time you modfy anything on your config.txt you need to reboot your Vita for changes to take effect.

SkaterE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I think I might have to reformat my memory card, because I keep getting error c0-28521 or something like that......will I lose my CFW seeing as the memory card needs to be wiped?

Edit: its error c2-12828-1, download and install nova again. Was working fine till I tried to patch it.......

Last edited by SkaterE,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/