Hardware What accessories would you want to see for the Switch?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Typical peripheral shit like a plastic gun shell to put the Joy-Con in for shooting games. Another plastic shell for a fishing rod maybe.

P.S. Have any retail places taken preorders for the Switch Pro Controller? I haven't seen it at all and I want one at launch.

LinkBlaBla

This is Perfect!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: Deleted User
S

Saiyan Lusitano

It's cool to see any additional accessories but I feel the ones that come with the system are more than enough. The Joycons look very comfortable and are completely wireless with internal battery (from what I gather) and you can also use the Joycons to make a traditional controller

nintendoswitch.jpg

Honestly, the Official Switch Pro Controller is a hard sell when you take this into account. "Pro" players might invest money on the Pro Controller but most won't.

Reactions: Erikku
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Typical peripheral shit like a plastic gun shell to put the Joy-Con in for shooting games. Another plastic shell for a fishing rod maybe.

P.S. Have any retail places taken preorders for the Switch Pro Controller? I haven't seen it at all and I want one at launch.
The UK RRP is £59.99 which exchanges to about $73. Quite a lot for a controller. I might get one after the launch or the Wired Hori Pro Controller which is reasonably cheap (£27.99).

673358_gen_b.png

D

Deleted User

The UK RRP is £59.99 which exchanges to about $73. Quite a lot for a controller. I might get one after the launch or the Wired Hori Pro Controller which is reasonably cheap (£27.99).

673358_gen_b.png
Oh that d-pad hurts to look at. It probably hurts to play with also.

I just want to use my great Wii U pro controller plz that was the second best Nintendo controller.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Oh that d-pad hurts to look at. It probably hurts to play with also.

I just want to use my great Wii U pro controller plz that was the second best Nintendo controller.
One thing that the WUPC did wrong was use digital triggers. Even the Dreamcast had analogue triggers.

Reactions: thorasgar

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

673358_gen_b.png
I'd rather have the one from Nintendo. I wonder why they havent taken preorders yet for the pro controllers. I hope they'll be ready by launch.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Yeah, thought it didn't really bother me. It would have been better with analog ones.
The WiiU only offering digital trigger support automatically blocked any chances of games that would require it like Luigi's Mansion, Mario Sunshine, Project CARS (okay, this one was cancelled but for the better anyway) and so on.

I really hope the Switch Pro Controller doesn't have digital triggers.

Reactions: Deleted User

foob

Trophies
XP
Country
Completely wired joycons. Old-school style.
We are congested with wi-fi and bluetooth devices today. Interference can often be an issue. Plus the health effects are up for serious long-term debate. Plus everything is faster wired.

No use of wireless tech at all (especially when at home). No wireless controllers to wake up the system. No wireless technology in use *at all*. No battery concerns. No limited-life Li-Ion battery inside the joycons either. Also an ethernet port & no polling for any wireless device at all internally from the main unit. Basically, fine-grained control over the use of 2.4GHz technologies via the use of completely wired accessories with no background polling for wireless devices.

I'd love to see this show up in a low-cost Switch of the future. No wireless AT ALL. Or at least the option to completely disable wireless use if the customer desires.

Last edited by foob,
D

Deleted User

The WiiU only offering digital trigger support automatically blocked any chances of games that would require it like Luigi's Mansion, Mario Sunshine, Project CARS (okay, this one was cancelled but for the better anyway) and so on.

I really hope the Switch Pro Controller doesn't have digital triggers.
Well, ya know Nintendo

always living in the past....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr