What a Twist!

gokujr1000

OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Well I casually read Naruto every week when a new chapter is released and translated, sort of a DragonBall replacement. Anyways for once in Naruto History they had a major plot twist that could change everyones views and opinions on a certain characters history, this is just my opinion of course. Anyways this is a Major Spoiler alert thread so for anyone that doesn't want a Naruto Spoiler don't continue reading.

Well apparently it turns out that Tobi aka Uchiha Madara ISN'T actually Uchiha Madara. You can see the plot twist

*link removed*

Now the Major question is, who is Tobi?

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
is it allowed to link to a manga hosting site?

anyways, yeah. i was a bit surprised. only a bit coz i'm not that interested with naruto anymore.
maybe it's madara's brother. or orochimaru. maybe someone not introduced yet...
i don't recall everyone who died. so i'm not really sure.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
*spoiler I forgot how to put spoiler tags

ahh, It's been hinted for a while that Tobi isn't Madara. like, if you backread, you'll see that Tobi refers to Madara in the third person,rather than talking about himself. There has been lots of theories about this.

gokujr1000

OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
ahh, It's been hinted for a while that Tobi isn't Madara. like, if you backread, you'll see that Tobi refers to Madara in the third person,rather than talking about himself. There has been lots of theories about this.
People began to believe Tobi was Madara after he stopped acting strange and talking about Madara in third person. I think he began to develop the personality of Madara and started to believe he in fact was the real Madara.

Sorry about the manga hosting site I didn't know Scanlations weren't allowed :/

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
The only person i can think of being behind that mask now is Obito.
Was there ever a time they showed Tobi having 2 sharingans?
To me they were always showing Tobi have one sharingan eye and that's probably why he wanted Nagato eyes; had had an empty slot :lol:

Mehhh.....i could be wrong though....i've forgotten a lot of the earlier chapters.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: