Status
Not open for further replies.

Bree500

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everything changed. I like the previous format way better. What is the point of changing all this for no reason?

Why did they ged rid of the gba section, this new format is wacked.

meant to say "WTF" on the topic thread.

3bbb7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1 the site got hacked and they switched to this look
2 why are u posting this in other handhelds....

Reactions: Janthran
D

Dork

Like 3bbb7 said, the site got hacked and was shut down for days. Besides, this site was due for an upgrade anyway.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It wasn't for no reason. The forum got hacked, and they switched over to a completely new forum software because the old one had tons of security issues.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everything changed. I like the previous format way better. What is the point of changing all this for no reason?

Why did they ged rid of the gba section, this new format is wacked.

meant to say "WTF" on the topic thread.

Turn and face the strange changes...

As for your question, the site was hacked. The shift was made to XenForo (and the current format) to prevent something like that from happening again.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also, the GBA section was never removed. I'm kinda surprised how you managed to miss it before posting this (it's a sub-forum of the "Other Handhelds" section you posted this in).

Bree500

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can't find my previous inbox and i don't see any messages that i sent or received.

Bree500

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im over it.

I just got my EZ flash IV, this is the 5 time i have ordered the ez flash IV.

Someone had mentioned earlier that if i use a Micro SD card to mini sd adaptor for the ez flash IV, there might be some crash issues.

Do anyone here use a mini sd card for the ez flash IV and if you do, what size (space) is recommended.

For my mico sd card, i was told the max size was 2gb. What is the max recommended size for mini sd card.

And hello Japan, i didn't know japanese people curse. LOL

Plainscript

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is this real life....

Is this just fantasy....

Bree500: nothing "wacked" about the "new" format if you ask me. Most of the sections are still around, Xenforo is (afaik) waaaay easier to manage. Heck, IPB just sucks. Don't even know why people still use it: probably like getting scriptkiddies down the front/backdoor I guess..

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
And hello Japan, i didn't know japanese people curse. LOL

eaqzbd.jpg

Bree500

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it looks like with a new forum format, we got Miserable trolls who like to psycho analyze every word and comment. This board wasn't like this before, everyone was nice and respectful.

If i wanted drama, i would have watched soap opera. I am out of here, i think i am gonna go hang out with real guys, not wanna be trolls who attack others because they are BORN LOSERS.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it looks like with a new forum format, we got Miserable trolls who like to psycho analyze every word and comment. This board wasn't like this before, everyone was nice and respectful.

If i wanted drama, i would have watched soap opera. I am out of here, i think i am gonna go hang out with real guys, not wanna be trolls who attack others because they are BORN LOSERS.
tumblr_m9m9sypCzB1qh02r1.jpg

Then why the fuck make a post, or a thread? U wanted an anser, you did get one. -_-

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti

Like it was before? You joined in the middle of 2011. :rolleyes:

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs