Hacking WFC Problem with nem cIOS

kmattos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to solve this error for a few weeks (using foruns in Brazil) and I can't find the solution yet, so I decide to ask here...

When I update do cios38_rev13b or the new rev14 I got an error when i select to connect to wfc. I'm testing on conduit and mario kart. The internet is working on the wii, with opera, updates and shop channel, just the WFC don't work. In the system menu (testing connection) the internet works fine too.

When I select online in the game I got the error 51420 that the system can't connect to intenert (The Conduit). And than the wii freezes.

I was using CIOS36Rev8 until the updates. When I reinstall cios36rev8 the WFC works just fine again.

My config is:
System menu 4.1 with neogammaR6 and I load the games from DVD.

One thing I did not tried: do I have to make ALL THE UPDATES from waninkoko since Cios36Rev8?

Thanks in advance and sorry if I wrote something wrong
smile.gif

D

Deleted-171178

Nintendo said:
Error Code: 51420

The Wii console is not able to connect to your wired router or modem.

1. If your connection worked previously, check to see if there is a Wii System Update that you have not aquired. To get the latest Wii System Update:
1. From the Wii's main menu, select the Wii icon along the bottom left of the screen.
2. Select "Wii Settings".
3. Click the left arrow to get to Wii System Settings 3
4. Choose "Wii System Update"
5. Choose "Yes" to connect to the internet and perform a Wii system update.

2. Make sure that you are using the Wii LAN Adapter made by Nintendo (click here for a picture and connection steps). LAN adapters not made by Nintendo likely will not work with the Wii console.

3. Check to make sure you are not running the Wii LAN Adapter from a USB hub (a device that connects multiple USB products through a single device), as this will likely not work. Connect the USB Connector directly to the modem or router.

4. Ensure that the Wii LAN Adapter setup is correct, and that the Wii LAN Adapter was connected with the console turned off. For step by step connection instructions, please click here.

5. Check to see if the ethernet cable you are using is not working properly, by connecting another ethernet cable from your router/modem to the Wii LAN Adapter. If the connection works using a different cable, then the problem was with the first cable.

6. If possible, try another Wii LAN Adapter. If you are unable to try another Wii LAN Adapter, or are still receiving this error code, please call 1-800-255-3700 for assistance.

kmattos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi beegee7730, thanks for the help

I have already read this, but i'm using the system in 4.1, and my wii connects to the internet, with shop channel and connection tests. The problem is just with the games that uses WFC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1