Hacking WFBS Manager 3.0 help

portable_d

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I go to add my game to my 2TB usb drive, and it says it did, but it never appears on the list of games on the drive or my Wii. Can someone tell me what to do to remedy this? thank you.

portable_d

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It says western digital SATA 64MB Cache on it. Does that help? (sorry, I'm totally new to this stuff lol) Also, I was trying to put COD: BO on there, but I heard that game has issues with USB anyway. Dunno if it's true or not.

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
portable_d said:
It says western digital SATA 64MB Cache on it. Does that help? (sorry, I'm totally new to this stuff lol) Also, I was trying to put COD: BO on there, but I heard that game has issues with USB anyway. Dunno if it's true or not.
you might glean some info from here.

portable_d

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, that all checked out, so I'm going to assume it was the game itself, which is not even listed (though it only came out a few weeks ago) lol. I'll try an older game.

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
Game compatibility has nothing to do with it not even showing up in the games list. Something went wrong when you copied it over. Try it again or try Wii Game Manager that I linked to above and see if you can get it to show up.

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
What have you tried? Does it even recognize your WBFS partition? If not, reformat that partition, it's probably messed up and that's probably been your problem all along. And while you're at it, why not just ditch the WBFS partition altogether? Several popular USB Loaders are compatible with FAT32/NTFS partitions, either loading .iso or .ciso files (NTFS only) or .wbfs files (NTFS or FAT32). Wii Game Manager can handle creating .wbfs files just fine, and the split size is entirely a matter of preference, though I like having the 4gb splits so there are fewer parts.

alejolink11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had that same problem with my WD 500GB HD.

I just had to reformat it and it worked fine after that.
Have you tried reformatting it. If that doesnt work maybe
the ISOs your getting are in the wrong format*, or not legit.

* I had an issue once where there was an ISO I downloaded that was in a format that
my wii couldnt read. I think the format was especially for burning it on a CD. That might be the prob.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it