Hacking Went to hekate took payload and launched Fusee but am I in the emummc?

meemai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello,

I did install a emummc in Hekate it's on a partition and I changed to that partition.
However.... I did launch into fusee as I couldn't launch with Hekate into emummc.

It said: failed to apply nosigchk failed to launch hos

So I thought I use Fusee but now I'm woried I wasn't into the emummc can someone help me?

I had the switch on to check if it worked... I didn't do much but it might be to late and I might get banned already unless I was on the emummc.

Please help! Also if I wasn't in to the emummc how can I load with Hekate into it? Since I have to use fusee as I get the Nosignchk error.

Thanks a lot :)

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I did install a emummc in Hekate it's on a partition and I changed to that partition.
However.... I did launch into fusee as I couldn't launch with Hekate into emummc.

It said: failed to apply nosigchk failed to launch hos

So I thought I use Fusee but now I'm woried I wasn't into the emummc can someone help me?

I had the switch on to check if it worked... I didn't do much but it might be to late and I might get banned already unless I was on the emummc.

Please help! Also if I wasn't in to the emummc how can I load with Hekate into it? Since I have to use fusee as I get the Nosignchk error.

Thanks a lot :)
Check what it says in the system settings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)