Went out to the arcade today

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
The Arcade is awesome. Too bad most of the ones around here are pretty old and only have a few games. I go there to play some HotD every now and then. We got DDR at school so I'm pretty good at it. Very fun game.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hate that arcade , it makes me spend money
frown.gif
. Last time I went (years ago) , spent far too much , god damn £1 a go machines
frown.gif

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
They don't have Taiko no Tatsujin in England?
unsure.gif

weird, taiko no Tatsujin is the BEST IMO! If only native Indonesians can respect non-living things better... T_T the one in my hometown were screwed... the Taiko doesn't really respond anymore, the sticks for the second taiko is broken, and it hurts to play, since I have to use lots of power while maintaining my speed. Played 'Touch' in Hard... my arm aches for half a day

And while I'm at it, do English respect arcade items well? Is there any broken machines there? 3 kids played Percussion freaks the other day, it's clearly written there: "this machine is not to be played with waving the sticks around, doing so might hurt others around you" and yet they whacked the poor thing like nailing a block of wood. Of course, peace leads to better score. The outragously wild kids didn't stand a chance, while I lasted for 5 songs (2 for the first try, 3 for the second try). One damned kid seemd to be sure I won't keep playing after my first song in second try. Maybe because he can't play well either. After the song finished he's ready to put in the coins lol, so I said "Sorry, brat. I managed to do well, be patient, will ya?"
laugh.gif

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it's fun watching those hardcore DDR types. Last group I saw would take turns beating their own high scores on highest difficulty. They brought towels and water bottles and would even spray the bottoms of their shoes with what I think was glass cleaner to get a better grip on the dance floor. It's fun to look at their stats at the end of the games - incredible how few they miss.

We're lucky enough to be near a Sega GameWorks but they got rid of all the Mushi King machines and their 'classic' collection of machines are always in need of repair. Always fun to play the full size OutRuns with a big group.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on