Well, uh... I've finally realized I forgot to post here!

lpchaim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That's a bit awkward, but I've actually been here for a while now. Some might have even stumbled upon my very occasional posts in CFW threads out there. Then it struck me: I've never actually made an introductory post as I had previously thought.
*Ahem.*
So... I'm an amateur coder and a gamer at heart, struggling with my country's ridiculous taxes and college expenses to support this dear hobby of mine as much as I can. RPGs (mostly JRPGS) are my favorite genre and I absolutely love portables, although my PC is also very dear to me. I'm more of a lurker than an active poster, but interesting discussions or breakthroughs tend to interest me enough to make me write. And oh boy, do I. It's probably obvious by now, but I tend to be overly verbose most of the time. Expect (not?) to read gigantic walls of text when I'm involved.
And oh, as you might have conjectured based on my typical avatars I'm an avid anime watcher, with some manga action now and then. Favorites include Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, Nichijou, Steins;Gate, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and, yes, Lucky Star. Actually, make it most of KyoAni stuff apart from that recent Myriad Colors Phantom World show. This whole thing tends to cross over into my gaming so I also tend to enjoy Visual Novels and niche Japanese stuff like Senran Kagura and Hyperdimension Neptunia (I'm actually a pretty big fan of those two, Nep has a pretty nice subreddit in which I'm pretty active). You guessed it, I do own a Vita as well haha.
Umm... I suppose that's pretty much it. Cheers to this community and us all, I'm glad to be part of it! =)

lpchaim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Better introduce later than never!

Enjoy your stay :)
I suppose so haha, thanks! I do remember seeing you around quite a few times, the last one being... that thread about NES mario cheats if I'm remembering right.
Are users supposed to introduce themselves? If so, I'm up next!
It's not a hard rule, but you can do it if you want. I've been a temper for almost three years now, but only really started perusing the forums some time ago so here I am. I honestly thought I had already posted here haha.

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suppose so haha, thanks! I do remember seeing you around quite a few times, the last one being... that thread about NES mario cheats if I'm remembering right.

It's not a hard rule, but you can do it if you want. I've been a temper for almost three years now, but only really started perusing the forums some time ago so here I am. I honestly thought I had already posted here haha.
Alright, I'll think about it then (as if you care).

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I guess that makes two of us, 'cause I never actually made an introduction thread myself. I know it's not like an obligatory thing to do, but I guess it would be nice to say hi and tell who is this guy lurking the forums.
Anyway, glad to see you here. :)

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess that makes two of us, 'cause I never actually made an introduction thread myself. I know it's not like an obligatory thing to do, but I guess it would be nice to say hi and who this guy was lurking the forums.
*Tips fedora* *Recedes into corner*

lpchaim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I guess that makes two of us, 'cause I never actually made an introduction thread myself. I know it's not like an obligatory thing to do, but I guess it would be nice to say hi and tell who is this guy lurking the forums.
Might as well, ain't that right? Anyway, thanks and same here!

A Haruhi fan? Well I must ask, did you watch the entirety of Endless Eight? :P
Ohohoho, I'll let you know I've actually marathoned through all of it in one sitting. Yep. I binge watched the whole show at once and even if that part was... draining, to say the least, I did find it neat. Things like small details changing, along different clothing everytime and so. It did feel like a giant middle finger, but the trolling was so good I didn't even care that much. And after watching the movie, oh brother, that's when I became a true fan of Haruhi, and KyoAni really. A true masterpiece if I've ever seen one.

Welcome! I think...
Thanks! I... think..? No, definitely thank you! =)

Reactions: hudhair

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ohohoho, I'll let you know I've actually marathoned through all of it in one sitting. Yep. I binge watched the whole show at once and even if that part was... draining, to say the least, I did find it neat. Things like small details changing, along different clothing everytime and so. It did feel like a giant middle finger, but the trolling was so good I didn't even care that much. And after watching the movie, oh brother, that's when I became a true fan of Haruhi, and KyoAni really. A true masterpiece if I've ever seen one.
The film is AMAZING. After watching the series, I dropped ~£100 to get all the hard back light novels. So worth tho.
Jox8ezUg.jpg

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Omg, I dreaded that... if I had any idea it would be like THAT, I would have skipped it :rofl:
I'm considering making a shirt just saying "I survived Endless Eight". Nobody would get it but I'd get a laugh out of it :')

lpchaim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The film is AMAZING. After watching the series, I dropped ~£100 to get all the hard back light novels. So worth tho.
Oh man, my paltry makeshift game/book/whatever the hell else can't fit elsewhere shelf (It's really part of my wardrobe, but hey, still pretty good for college life in my country!) is a bit jealous. Pretty neat collection you have there, I also collect some artbooks and whatnot, although at the moment my collection consists mostly of portable games and a bit of manga here and there. Now that you mention it I might go ahead and import the complete VN from amazon, always wanted to check it out AND get to know what we're really missing for KyoAni not animating a third season.
And I gotta say, I'd seriously consider buying that Endless Eight shirt haha.

Reactions: Scarlet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I've always been kind to @AncientBoi