Hacking Well my wii is still bricking and i need some options

taktularCBo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
gamerjr said:
Ive tried the NAND formatter and it does nothing. Maybe im not using it right but I need someone to tell me what to do. I put the files in WAD folder and it just stays there forever.

is your fan working or not? did you really check it?

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
elimist said:
If it is a software problem, you can use a nand formatter to fix it, BUT REMEMBER THAT IF YOUR WII DECIDES TO SHUTDOWN/CRASH WHILE THE NAND IS FORMATTING, YOU ARE SCREWED. use it as a last resort.

edit: actually i think there is a hardware nand formatter that you can use so that you don't have to worry about your wii shutting down while formatting.
Duda, that's BS. Comex formatter doesnt delete bootmii so it can't do more damage then there already is. You can just try again if it failed

gamerjr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i did the worst thing possible, I decided to make my wii 100% virgin and press the format wii system memory button... and now its dead. I turn it on the blue and green lights come on then a black screen and thats it. So i have a few questions, #1 is there anything left now to do?, #2 will savemiifree work at all or be of anyuse, #3 can it be repaired?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE