Well i suppose its time

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WildWon, May 16, 2008.

May 16, 2008

Well i suppose its time by WildWon at 2:50 PM (1,066 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. WildWon
    OP

Former Staff WildWon EXTERMINATE!

United States
    I just realized, i've been around this place for a bit, making my mark, and yet i haven't done a proper introduction of myself.

You may call me WildWon. I'm a graphic designer by trade, and a geek at life. I'm currently 27 years old, living in the north-east of the USofA, with my wife, our cat (emma), two rats (Daisy and Tyres) and our beta (Chester).

For the gaming, i've got a Snes, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360 and 2 DS's (phat and black lite). Both DS's have a flash cart (i have the CycloDS Evo with a 4gig class 6 a-data sdhc, the wife has an SC-DS1 with a 4-gig class 4 Sandisk schd), and we both play quite regularly.

I don't know where to go from here, so now, you will be bombarded with Spaced quotes:
    "Oh Brian, you came" "No, i just spilled a little..."
    "Round One: Blue Thunder versus Metallicock. ACTIVATE!"
    "I got me job back" "YAAAY!" "I got me own room." "YAAAY!" "And what about Brian?" "He's standing in the garden with no clothes on." "YAAAY!" "What about Daisy?" "She's got a job at a book shop." "Hows that going?" "Uhhhh, good!" "YAAAY!"
    "Well, i put it in *A* portfolio." "WHAT?!" "I put it in... your... portfolio." "WHAT?!" "Did she say what i think she just said? "She put it in my portfolio!" "WHAT?!"
    "I know you! You're a massive wanker!"
    "Oh my god... i've got fucking jaffa cakes in my pocket!"

And that concludes my random listing of Spaced quotes.

Also, for the short time i've been here so far, i want to toss ot a big "THANKS!" to everyone for being really effin cool around here. It's nice to find a good messageboard in which i can once again get lost again. Thanks!

2. SleepingDragon

Member SleepingDragon GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Welcome. I did recognize your name a moment ago, since I've run across you in some of the forums. It's always good to meet another Cyclo DS Evo "kool-aid drinker". Glad to have you aboard. Let me know if I can help.

P.S. And I assume the "Jaffa Cakes" to which you refer are in some way delicious pastries baked by Stargate SG-1 member Teal'c...

3. Narin

Former Staff Narin The Cheat Master, kupo!

United States
    Welcome to the family! I hope you enjoy your stay.

4. jordanlp

Member jordanlp GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Yeah, wait, you mean the CycloDS evolution family. then welcome but i'm not in it

5. Eternal Myst

Member Eternal Myst Back from the Myst.

United States
    Welcome to GBATemp,you are now swimming in dangerous waters with BoneMonkey,

6. Sinkhead

Former Staff Sinkhead yay p1ngpong.

United Kingdom
    BoneMonkey if you bite WildWon I'll make you buy the grog for ALL the new members. And remember that the contest has just started...

[​IMG]

7. Narin

Former Staff Narin The Cheat Master, kupo!

United States
    Can I bite him instead?