Well I have no good ds game anymore!

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Langin, Jan 30, 2010.

Jan 30, 2010
  1. Langin
    OP

Member Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Netherlands
    Well I whas out of nds games so I tried ``nearly`` everything of the essentials list but I am out of games. I really want a new(well it can be older...) and a good game or even a emulator with some games for that system but I want some new games [​IMG] . I tried nearly all essentials but really I did clear the game or I didnt like it! [​IMG] well old school games are fun so... I hope someone has a good old/new game!

2. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    There's already a whole crop of "select me a game" threads and stuff. I would go on about how this is annoying, but I do face a similar problem to you.

Um...

- Pic Pic: If you like Picross games, you'll love this. It basically takes the whole "picture by puzzle" concept of Picross and does it with other puzzles, like mazes and stuff. The "Drawing" part of it, which is one of the three game modes, is so goddamn addicting. I'm obsessed with this game, honestly, I highly suggest it.
    - Sideswiped: The black horse of Wii games, and by far one of the best. Awesome Burnout style demolition racer.
    - Depending on what flashcart you have, there's Bejeweled Twist and Bookworm that are both out recently. Both are still incompatible with a lot of carts, though. Either way, they're both $20 at market price so if you want to buy them, go ahead. They can keep you busy for a LONG time. FYI, if you buy Bookworm off the PopCap website, you get Bookworm for the PC for free.
    - Glory of Heracles: Recently released and it's quite good. Kept me playing it hardcore for at least 2 days straight (which is quite long for people with a short span of interest, such as myself), and even then it's still good to play.

Now, looking at what's on my MicroSD right now...

- 7 Wonders
    - Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
    - Cradle of Rome
    - Glory of Heracles
    - Illust Logic DS and Colorful Logic
    - Over the Hedge (don't bash it until you try it)
    - Pic Pic
    - Picross
    - Rittai Picross
    - Sands of Destruction
    - Star Wars Episode III (a pretty solid beamup game)

3. Hells Malice

Member Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    Not a lot out lately sadly.
    I remember getting tons of DS games every month to play.

These days i'm amazed if 1 good game comes out.
    Sad.

As for actual games to play, I may come back with a list when my DSi is done being dead.

4. GameSoul

Member GameSoul youtube.com/variantdevil

United States
    I'm playing Glory of Heracles soon. Usually when I run out of good games to play on NDS, I move on to the Wii or iPod touch. If you don't like RPGs, then you should play Genesis classics. Really fun playing Tazmania and Vectorman after 7 years.

If you don't have any way of playing those games you should search the DS games you forgot about.

5. BORTZ

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

United States
    we need to make a "new suggest me a game" forum.

And then ban those that post there.

6. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
  7. Exbaddude

Member Exbaddude The Prince.

Canada
    Try PuyoPuyo 7!

8. Hells Malice

Member Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    Alright after further playing I can now officially recommend Sands of Destruction.
    Fairly interesting characters, a decent story (at times), different kind of combat (though still easy). Oh, and good voice acting. (though the pauses in conversations sometimes make me rage press buttons)

I can also say don't bother with Glory of Heracles.
    I dunno what all the fuss was about, the game is pretty bad.

9. Exbaddude

Member Exbaddude The Prince.

Canada
    I also am in the same situation.